P4PRO+
1293 15 2017-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Charles Whitema
lvl.2
Flight distance : 923114 ft
United Kingdom

Anyone had issues where the (Pro+) screen loses connection to the aircraft? Controls still work. Just wondering if it was just a glitch or a wider issue.
2017-3-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Just to verify, you installed the latest firmware for both aircraft and remote?
How about the distance and height it flies when losing image transmission?
Please adjust the antenna to the optimal range and fly it in open places, then check the performance again.
2017-3-9
Use props
Dobmatt
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-9 00:37
Just to verify, you installed the latest firmware for both aircraft and remote?
How about the distance and height it flies when losing image transmission?
Please adjust the antenna to the optimal range and fly it in open places, then check the performance again.

Dear Natalia, can you kindly answer the question? He want to know if reported by many issue of Pro+ model is solved ...
2017-3-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Dobmatt Posted at 2017-3-9 00:46
Dear Natalia, can you kindly answer the question? He want to know if reported by many issue of Pro+ model is solved ...

Please check the release note here, and appreciate for your feedback after upgrading, we'll report all your feedback to our engineers:
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... 6orderby%3Ddateline
2017-3-9
Use props
Charles Whitema
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Yes, the latest firmware had been installed. Distance was about 30ft and height 150ft
2017-3-9
Use props
Dobmatt
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-9 01:25
Please check the release note here, and appreciate for your feedback after upgrading, we'll report all your feedback to our engineers:
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... 6orderby%3Ddateline

Natalia, the issue OP is talking about is related to breaking video feed during flight, apparently typical for Pro+ model with Android monitor. Release note doesn't mention any fix for this. If the problem is not solved, I'm not going to invest my money into Pro+ ... Can you investigate?
2017-3-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Charles Whitema Posted at 2017-3-9 10:20
Yes, the latest firmware had been installed. Distance was about 30ft and height 150ft
I'll report your feedback to our engineers.
Also please check the HD page when image transmission loses, it's appreciate if your can make a picture for that.
2017-3-11
Use props
Marjanko
lvl.2
Flight distance : 647372 ft
Austria

had the same problem. After 5 flights all goes away... didn t do anything :/
2017-3-12
Use props
Charles Whitema
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-11 20:06
I'll report your feedback to our engineers.
Also please check the HD page when image transmission loses, it's appreciate if your can make a picture for that.

How can I upload a video (ON THE PRO PLUS)  when I'm prevented from installing a screen recording app; which would facilitate my being able to upload a video of the issue!!  In my humble opinion, that is a ridiculous request unless you can advise me how?
2017-3-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Charles Whitema Posted at 2017-3-12 12:09
How can I upload a video (ON THE PRO PLUS)  when I'm prevented from installing a screen recording app; which would facilitate my being able to upload a video of the issue!!  In my humble opinion, that is a ridiculous request unless you can advise me how?

In that case, would you please sync your flight records through DJI GO 4? and what is your APP account (e-mail address) ? it's the same e-mail address you use for forum?
2017-3-12
Use props
Charles Whitema
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-12 19:44
In that case, would you please sync your flight records through DJI GO 4? and what is your APP account (e-mail address) ? it's the same e-mail address you use for forum?

Syncing the records now
And I'll get a photo if happens again
Yes, the account is under my email address Charles@whiteman.me.uk

I did review the flight logs, at the time, with Healthy Drones however that didn't show the lost screen connection.
2017-3-13
Use props
CharlesWhiteman
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-12 19:44

Same thing happened today. See my flight records and the flight at 13:12.  Right at the end signal was lost.  I had been practicing doing a POI flight and capturing footage with different settings, to test post.  At the end I flicked the mode switch across to atti and then back to p-mode, to take it out of POI mode.  It didn't come out of POI mode and I then went to take a photograph, an AEB5, and it didn't take.  I then landed the craft and after it landed the controller suddenly made noises as though it was taking the photo's and then lost signal and offered an RTH, but as it was landed and props not turning I cancelled it and switched off.
2017-3-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Charles Whitema Posted at 2017-3-13 03:55
Syncing the records now
And I'll get a photo if happens again
Yes, the account is under my email address

Would you please fly it farther firstly then higher? do not fly it above your head.
Besides, you set the frequency as 2.4G or 5.8G?
Here is the best position for antennas:
2.4.png
5.8.png
ab.png
2017-3-13
Use props
CharlesWhiteman
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-13 23:17
Would you please fly it farther firstly then higher? do not fly it above your head.
Besides, you set the frequency as 2.4G or 5.8G?
Here is the best position for antennas:

So, according to the advice given "Would you please fly it farther firstly then higher? do not fly it above your head" Whereas the P3 never had a problem, now it's a problem? And I must frame the shot according to getting the aircraft further and higher than I wanted to.

"Besides, you set the frequency as 2.4G or 5.8G?" So are you saying that with another 2.4G device present, whereas the P3 never had a problem, now it's a problem?
2017-3-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

CharlesWhiteman Posted at 2017-3-14 00:39
So, according to the advice given "Would you please fly it farther firstly then higher? do not fly it above your head" Whereas the P3 never had a problem, now it's a problem? And I must frame the shot according to getting the aircraft further and higher than I wanted to.

"Besides, you set the frequency as 2.4G or 5.8G?" So are you saying that with another 2.4G device present, whereas the P3 never had a problem, now it's a problem?

We understand how you feel, sorry for the trouble.
To locate the issue, we need confirm more details about the situation, if nothing improves after all the basic troubleshooting, then it needs to be sent in, our engineers will evaluate it and test it for you.
2017-3-14
Use props
Aussie4220
Second Officer
Flight distance : 311732 ft
United States

I have had the screen freeze a few times but no effect on the aircraft responding, LOS definitely helps here.  Not sure what caused it, it happened before the latest firmware update and not since.
2017-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules