refund not done after 18 days + Broken gimbal at reception
505 4 2017-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheMovingLens
lvl.1
Netherlands

Here is my wasting time story with Dji:

I ordered a Mavic Pro Combo on the 4th February to do a work mission on the 17th February.
When I ordered, the website advertised 1-3 days working days delivery. (false advertising btw)

1- Drone / Gimbal broken at reception

I received the order on the 13th February (much longer that the time advertised) & the gimbal was broken.
The customer service told me that this procedure could take 2-3 weeks to do the replacement.
As previously mentioned, I bought this drone for a work mission on the 17th February so 2-3 weeks was definitely not an option for me.

2- New order to be able to do my work mission

After speaking with the online customer service, we decided to go for a refund on the first order, and do a new order to have a chance to receive it on time for my work mission.
As it was advertised 1-3 business day delivery, it was the only option for me to receive the drone on time.
Unfortunately, the package was not shipped on time and by consequence couldn’t be delivered on time to do my work mission.
So I spent 3000 euros instead of 1500 euros to not even receive the drone on time.
I lost more than 2500 euros income from my work mission and I looked like an idiot when I had to cancel it.

3- Poor customer service

Replies with a pre-saved message without actually reading my emails.
All the time the same answers. No information and just ask to wait and wait.

4- Refund of the first order still not done after 18 days

On the 21st February, I contacted the customer service about the refund.
They told me that they received the package and everything was ok and ready for the refund with an expectation of 1-2 days or 3-7 days depending on the payment method.
Today 9th March (18 days later), I'm still waiting for updates and of course my refund.
1. Refund policy
1) Within 7 calendar days of delivery if the product has no manufacturing defect, has not been activated and is still in new or like-new condition.
2). Within 7 calendar days of delivery if the product has a manufacturing defect.

I paid my first order 1500 euros on the 2017-02-04. (broken gimbal)
I paid my second order 1500 euros on the 2017-02-14. (delayed delivery)
So since more than 3 weeks, I am 1500 euros shorter than supposed because of your service so Thanks a lot for your nonsense Dji!!!!!!!!

What should I do??????

2017-3-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We apologize sincerely for the unpleasant experience.
Could you please provide me with your order number? And did you get a case number from our tech support?
I'll help to find out what's going on with your refund and prioritize it for you.
2017-3-8
Use props
TheMovingLens
lvl.1
Netherlands

Beside apologizes in every emails sent, nothing has been done since the beginning.
Customer should be treat way better than that.
Your service & company have no consideration for customers.

Here are the details:
Case number: CAS-453935-V1L9B6
First order number: 0313807125293
Second order number: 0319898381210
Dji Care Refresh order number: 0310356893712
2017-3-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

TheMovingLens Posted at 2017-3-9 15:29
Beside apologizes in every emails sent, nothing has been done since the beginning.
Customer should be treat way better than that.
Your service & company have no consideration for customers.

I have brought this to the attention of our support team.
We will help to follow up the case with you.
2017-3-9
Use props
TheMovingLens
lvl.1
Netherlands

I still have no news from the customer service or your refund department.

And still havent received my money back.

This is a joke!!!!!!
2017-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules