Osmo head won't connect. Firmware or Hardware?
619 7 2017-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyCam5000
New

Canada

Hi,

All of a sudden after attaching a mike to the Osmo my Osmo won't connect. No picture altough it seems to move normally.
I'm guessing it could be a corrupt firmware issue as the fireware shows up as nothing.
Or is it simpy that the Osmo is not connecting to the head period?

What can I do?

Thank you
2017-3-10
Use props
Nigelbrinkmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

Hi, is it the normal osmo or osmo +, also what device are you using?, what is it showing on the device screen? dose it work without the mic connected?
2017-3-10
Use props
fans490b9d11
lvl.1
India

Hey I got my osmo plus today, i had same problem my osmo was on and firmware wasn't downloading at all. I download from the DJI website - https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... 01.04.00.70.bin.zip
and take out the memory card from osmo, extract .zip file and past the .bin file on memory card then restart osmo - when it shows green and red blinking light it means it's installing firmware.
when it will done it will make sound 3 time. rapidly then restart osmo
if you are not able to see footage on your mobile DJi go app go to photo setting and tap on reset when you will reset it will work for sure
i had problem and i fix  like that
tell me ! if it's working for you

2017-3-11
Use props
FlyCam5000
New

Canada

fans490b9d11 Posted at 2017-3-11 11:02
Hey I got my osmo plus today, i had same problem my osmo was on and firmware wasn't downloading at all. I download from the DJI website - https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/osmo-plus/20170122/OSMO_FC350Z_FW_V01.04.00.70.bin.zip
and take out the memory card from osmo, extract .zip file and past the .bin file on memory card then restart osmo - when it shows green and red blinking light it means it's installing firmware.
when it will done it will make sound 3 time. rapidly then restart osmo

Hey. Thank you. I'm going to follow you direct instructions and see what happens.
2017-3-11
Use props
AishChamoli
lvl.1
India

Thanks buddy together we are stornge
solution is what we all need
Today i had kind of busy day with my osmo i try click picture with osmo plus. but images are blurry unsharp it was bad quality. after trying 3rd time then i see the infinite zoom and auto focus feather then i got some better shot. Same thing happened with video some shot was clear. some shot got flicker. I learn that osmo is high end Camera specially made for video not for photography. We need lots of practice to make perfect footage. it's not simple.
2017-3-12
Use props
FlyCam5000
New

Canada

Nigelbrinkmann Posted at 2017-3-10 16:56
Hi, is it the normal osmo or osmo +, also what device are you using?, what is it showing on the device screen? dose it work without the mic connected?

I removed mike.
Now it doesn't show an image period. "
The weird thing is the head operates. Moves correctly.
Just no video image at all. As if it is not connected.
2017-3-12
Use props
FlyCam5000
New

Canada

FlyCam5000 Posted at 2017-3-12 11:34
I removed mike.
Now it doesn't show an image period. "
The weird thing is the head operates. Moves correctly.

Regular Osmo.
2017-3-12
Use props
FlyCam5000
New

Canada

Ok. I've tried latest firmware. It responds as if it doesn't see it.
Is there a way to force a firmware upgrade?
2017-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules