Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JMHFL
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1323645 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello All,

I am a new pilot.  Got my first drone 3 weeks ago.  Purchased a second one a week later.  I am enjoying flying, learning, and honing my skills.

Here is one of my first videos I took.  I had to try way out of town cause the President was here and there was a 30 mile no fly zone.

Enjoy:

John
2017-3-10
Use props
KM5RG-Robert
First Officer
Flight distance : 2075213 ft
United States

Too bad the lock was not being used. Would like to see that.
2017-3-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It's nice to see you're enjoying them. The editing is pretty nice as well. I would say try to cut to another shot prior to where the camera starts to move in a different direction. It will seem like a smoother transition.
2017-3-10
Use props
Cabansail
lvl.4
Flight distance : 136686 ft

Australia

A 30 mile no fly zone must be difficult for a trouser man ;)

Nice first video
2017-3-10
Use props
Paulbuddin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 157234 ft
United Kingdom

Wow! Flying over water... that's brave and very confident of you. I'm a newbie and feel very nervous flying over farm building thinking it will drop from the sky... I know! It's stupid really, or is it?
2017-3-17
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

Paulbuddin Posted at 2017-3-17 05:42
Wow! Flying over water... that's brave and very confident of you. I'm a newbie and feel very nervous flying over farm building thinking it will drop from the sky... I know! It's stupid really, or is it?

Good stuff! Glad to hear you're jumping right in. LOL Nothing ventured, nothing gained is my policy. Looks like you got the hang of it for sure. You have to be excited, I know I was when I first started and to be honest I still am. Welcome to the group.
2017-3-17
Use props
Paulbuddin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 157234 ft
United Kingdom

RicardoGray Posted at 2017-3-17 06:09
Good stuff! Glad to hear you're jumping right in. LOL Nothing ventured, nothing gained is my policy. Looks like you got the hang of it for sure. You have to be excited, I know I was when I first started and to be honest I still am. Welcome to the group.

Thank you for the welcome. I can see myself spending some time on here as there is so much to catch up on. Cheers!
2017-3-17
Use props
#shotxclvck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3423297 ft
United States

Paulbuddin Posted at 2017-3-17 07:56
Thank you for the welcome. I can see myself spending some time on here as there is so much to catch up on. Cheers!

enjoy your flights!
2017-3-17
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

Paulbuddin Posted at 2017-3-17 07:56

For sure, there is a ton of information offered up here. And I have to say, that when I first started I found this forum very useful for learning, not just to fix problems. Yeah, that is the main intent I believe, but you can really pick up a lot of things also that will keep you out of trouble, or at least know what to do when something crops up on you.
2017-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules