639 5 2017-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dldp-sp
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1065902 ft
  • >>>
United States

I noticed that camera settings were reset after the firmware update. I had files set to continuous and they were reset to "Reset". Not really a big deal for me but I'm sure it can be for others. It would be nice if you had an option to set a number to start from. Also, I noticed that "Color" is not sticking. If I set to D-Cinelike and switch to Photo and back to Video, it resets to Normal.

Regards,
Tom
2017-3-12
Use props
Electro-Nick
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7083891 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yes, they "reset" the filenumbering - PITA when you're running continuous numbering, and my recent files are now out of the system    It takes a while to sort the mess out .
2017-3-12
Use props
Mark847
lvl.2
Flight distance : 745374 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had several changes after the update, including my low battery warning settings somehow got set VERY low. The warning was set around 10% and the return to home I think was 7%. I have no idea how or why that happened. Kinda scary.   I will definitely be double checking all my settings after the next update.
2017-3-12
Use props
Barry Goyette
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14928 ft
  • >>>
United States

Electro-Nick Posted at 2017-3-12 10:11
Yes, they "reset" the filenumbering - PITA when you're running continuous numbering, and my recent files are now out of the system    It takes a while to sort the mess out .

yeah...but I think you can now, in the settings panel, control the numbering...at least of the ProRes Files...
2017-3-13
Use props
Electro-Nick
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7083891 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lol... i noticed that it remembered the file numbering for the SSD, but reset the numbering for the microSD.

It's a pain 'cause everything was sequential and unique,  now there's duplicates . Not just DJI cameras that have problems with file-reset through, a lot of others don't manage it very well either
2017-3-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Would you please help check the firmware version number through the APP and upload a screenshot here? We'll do a test on our end, thanks.
2017-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules