My Great Service Experience
658 1 2017-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jonimo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4515404 ft
United States

After updating to 1.8.1 the range on my P3S was drastically reduced. After a week of trying to fix it myself I called customer support, both of the people I spoke with were polite and professional. They issued a RMA and although I would have liked not being wihtout my toy for 3 weeks I understand, since I'm in Virginia and the repair center is in California, a week shipping one way. I got it back today. It is a differant P3S but appears to only have 5 flights on it. It works like mine did before the update. Although the gimbal lock appears to have come off during shipping the camera seems to function ok. I was very pleased when I bought my P3S, it is the first of any type of RC craft I have owned. I am pleased with the service I have received from customer support and the repair center. I have and will continue to reccomend DJI products.
One question I have is, if there is any other warranty issues will the difference in serial numbers be an issue?

2017-3-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Appreciate for your feedback and support, nice to know it works great, enjoy your flight!
The warranty period is still related to the original aircraft, we have the repair record, the new SN for the swapped unit will not be an issue for warranty, for any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
2017-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules