This is the BEST Bag for the Mavic Pro - Video/Review
2007 5 2017-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BentonJoyce
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234318 ft
United States

Hey everyone, after doing a bunch of research on the various options for bags I finally found what I believe to be the best option for mavic pro users. This a review of the Lowepro Viewpoint 250 backpack. It is great for the Mavic Pro and a good amount of other things be sure to check out my video and let me know what you all think. I did my best to keep it short and to the point, so I hope you all find this helpful!

2017-3-14
Use props
Haneyca
lvl.4
United States

Cool video. I have actually been using the GoPro book bag with a Mavic case I bought on Amazon. It is great, especially if you have a couple of GoPros but it does not have enough space for my MacBook Pro.
2017-3-14
Use props
BentonJoyce
lvl.4
United States

Haneyca Posted at 2017-3-14 06:41
Cool video. I have actually been using the GoPro book bag with a Mavic case I bought on Amazon. It is great, especially if you have a couple of GoPros but it does not have enough space for my MacBook Pro.

glad you enjoyed it! I'd definitely say this has space for a MacBook pro and I looked at the backpack and casey from go pro but between both of then it would have run me around 200 bucks which was just too much I got this setup for half.
2017-3-14
Use props
Haneyca
lvl.4
United States

BentonJoyce Posted at 2017-3-14 06:55
glad you enjoyed it! I'd definitely say this has space for a MacBook pro and I looked at the backpack and casey from go pro but between both of then it would have run me around 200 bucks which was just too much I got this setup for half.

Yeah the GoPro bag was expensive. Mine was a Christmas present haha. It is hard to justify spending that much on a bag.
2017-3-14
Use props
Tahoe Flyer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 122215 ft
United States

I like that it has a bit more space to add larger items. I would agree with it being a bag for shorter trips. It does not have a beefy waist strap and taking weight into remote areas may be uncomfortable and it does not seem to have the back support for a heavier load. I just got the LowePro Flipside Trex 350 and have been happy but I also am splitboarding, snowshoeing and hiking with it so I needed one that was a hog. Almost wish I got the 450. The separate bag to put the Mavic is a nice feature on the one you reviewed. Looks like you can do a fairly quick set up once you get to location with it.
2017-3-14
Use props
BentonJoyce
lvl.4
United States

Tahoe Flyer Posted at 2017-3-14 11:38
I like that it has a bit more space to add larger items. I would agree with it being a bag for shorter trips. It does not have a beefy waist strap and taking weight into remote areas may be uncomfortable and it does not seem to have the back support for a heavier load. I just got the LowePro Flipside Trex 350 and have been happy but I also am splitboarding, snowshoeing and hiking with it so I needed one that was a hog. Almost wish I got the 450. The separate bag to put the Mavic is a nice feature on the one you reviewed. Looks like you can do a fairly quick set up once you get to location with it.

It does have a waist strap and it also has a strap that goes across the chest as well I just failed to mention them mainly because these are features that I haven't really found necessary on any of my bags. Not that they are bad I just find them uncomfortable unless I am skiing or something but even then I just keep the bag tight and they still aren't vary necessary. But the separate bag for the mavic is a huge plus and makes it very quick to access because I dont have to dig through anything else it's all right there.
2017-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules