Phantom 3 returned from case with new damage
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IOmZFPrjGaHr
New
Flight distance : 643484 ft
United States

I originally sent in my Phantom 3 Professional for a warranty repair of a cracked shell. The warranty repair was completed.  However, when I received the unit back in the mail, the gimbal was malfunctioning.  I contacted DJI support again and was given an expedited repair case. I sent my phantom back into the repair center and now, I am being asked to pay $144 for the repair of the gimbal.

Let me be clear here:

1) The gimbal worked PERFECTLY when I sent my Phantom in for the first repair.
2) The gimbal was broken when I received my Phantom back from that first repair.

My Phantom has never been crashed or operated improperly.  I would not have sent my Phantom in if I thought there was the slightest chance it would be damaged further during repair. I absolutely WILL NOT pay for damage done to my unit by a DJI repair center.  I was given an expedited case because the agent I chatted with online felt that I should be helped as quickly as possible due to the faulty initial repair.

What can be done to rectify this situation?

2017-3-14
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Could you please provide your case number, so I can look into it?
2017-3-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I can check your case with your forum email address.
I have brought this to the attention of our support team. They will help to find out what's going on with your case.
2017-3-15
Use props
Johnnyv
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2798707 ft
Canada

I believe if you sync your flight records, they will be able to see that your drone has not been flown.
2017-3-15
Use props
Sasquad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 319245 ft
United States

Johnnyv Posted at 2017-3-15 02:34
I believe if you sync your flight records, they will be able to see that your drone has not been flown.

Great advise, and good thinking.
2017-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules