Best And Easy Video And Picture Software
729 2 2017-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JayOne
lvl.2
United States

Whats going doners,
                                                          i am in the market for the best or recommended video and picture editing software .. as you know its plenty of apps out in the market and i am trying to narrow it down.. and i need some help please drop down some apps i can research on so i can decide what to buy.. thanks and stay fly my friends !!!!
2017-3-22
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

It is not that easy, particularly if you want to make use of the Phantom's 4K ability. No app running on a phone or tablet is going to properly handle UHD video, you will need a capable laptop or desktop computer with a fast processor and a good graphics card. Then you have a number of choices, Adobe Premier, if you have an Apply thing, then Final Cut Pro, or for free Blackmagic Resolve. Video editing software is normally a bit complex, so quick and easy do not always go together.
2017-3-22
Use props
orobouros
New

United States

I'd recommend trying some freeware first.  Darktable is great for photos, pitivi will do video editing for you, and ffmepg can easily stabilize your videos for you.  They're all free, open source, and very feature rich.  If you don't like one of them, you can always spend money on a commercial solution later.
2017-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules