1492 2 2017-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf5f0f0fc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3340 ft
France

Hello,
I received today my Mavic sent for repair under warranty 2 weeks ago.
Here under is the quotation :
Remark:  

warranty

ItemQuantityUnit Price(EUR)Total Nett(EUR)
Core Board1273.55273.55
Flight controller ESC board156.2056.20

Freight:

Total Amount:

Discount:

DJI Care deduction:

Sub Total Payment:

I had a look at the serial number and, apparently, the drone I received is not  the one I sent for repair because the serial number has changed.
When I check DJI-Care refresh both former and new serial numbers return this error :

"serial number has no DJI Care record"

Before flying again this drone, I'd like to make sure it is well covered by my Care-refresh.
How to verify this point ?

Beside this, I have to complain that nothing was said in the "repair report" about this changement.
I read that DJI often changes the faulty drone for a refurbished one instead of repairing it, that's why I checked whether the S/N had changed or not. But what happen if you are not aware about this and, supposed, you lost your drone due to some failure ?

Thanks in advance for a prompt answer  

2017-3-23
Use props
Daroga
First Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

Since your aircraft was replaced under product warranty instead of care refresh, then it will not update automatically to you new aircraft SN. In your case, you need to send an e-mail to djicare@dji.com with your replacement case number and both old and new aircraft SN, they will help you get it changed in the system.
2017-3-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We just tracked your case (CAS-480245-Y1Y3P5) with the e-mail address you use for forum, your DJI Care Refresh service has been  transferred to the new SN. You can check it here to confirm the details: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage

For the product and part replacement, please visit here: http://www.dji.com/service/policy
R.png
2017-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules