firmware update for litchi and autopilot?
1631 8 2017-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
daishi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1106325 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Will there soon be a firmware update that fixes the sdk-problems with the litchi and autopilot apps?
It´s been a while now and Litchi already deactivated the affected features.
2017-3-24
Use props
WolfgangStiller
Second Officer
Flight distance : 599416 ft
United States

I expect the API/SDK issue will be fixed in the next release but DJI doesn't seem to give us a heads-up on when to expect the next release.    I'd like to request that DJI consider doing that at least when there are known issues with a release.
2017-3-24
Use props
Scoobydude
lvl.3
United Kingdom

You may be waiting a while, I downgraded the mavic firmware to the previous version so litchi can run its autonomous modes till something is done about it.
2017-3-24
Use props
WolfgangStiller
Second Officer
United States

Scoobydude Posted at 2017-3-24 10:59
You may be waiting a while, I downgraded the mavic firmware to the previous version so litchi can run its autonomous modes till something is done about it.

Good suggestion.  You many need to go to the prior version of Litchi as well since the latest version has the affected flight modes disabled.
2017-3-24
Use props
thehippoz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

Still running old version of litchi from december. I don't plan on upgrading either.
2017-3-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I don't think dji are rushing around to fix this, we may see it sorted in next firmware update.
2017-3-24
Use props
Lykourgos
New
Flight distance : 75912 ft
Greece

Hey guys. I have just bought the Litchi app to pair with a pair of Homidos for FPV flying. Although my phone and app connects with the Mavic, when it asks me to Calibrate the Compass, in the Litchi app that is, and i try to start the process, i get an Error Code of 1007. Has anyone encountered this before?
I can not find anything in the User Manual, or some sort of contact support from the Litchi site.
2017-3-27
Use props
Scoobydude
lvl.3
United Kingdom

WolfgangStiller Posted at 2017-3-24 11:22
Good suggestion.  You many need to go to the prior version of Litchi as well since the latest version has the affected flight modes disabled.

Just read litchi and you don't need to use a previous version, just the older version of the mavic firmware and your goo to use autonomous modes.
2017-3-27
Use props
WolfgangStiller
Second Officer
United States

Lykourgos Posted at 2017-3-27 07:44
Hey guys. I have just bought the Litchi app to pair with a pair of Homidos for FPV flying. Although my phone and app connects with the Mavic, when it asks me to Calibrate the Compass, in the Litchi app that is, and i try to start the process, i get an Error Code of 1007. Has anyone encountered this before?
I can not find anything in the User Manual, or some sort of contact support from the Litchi site.

I haven't seen the 1007 error but from my research that should be coming from the Mavic. Next time you get that error in Lichi, try Go4 to see what it thinks.
2017-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules