Use props
Daroga
First Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

Skylark 1 Posted at 2017-3-24 13:14
Ken can you tell me how I can do this.

Download the previous version firmware from the download page located here. Make SURE you select the corect camera type in the dropdown list and install it just as you would any other upgrade. The aircraft boot loader will recognize it as a downgrade and take it from there. Just like usual, check the log files and double check success.

The RC on the otherhand is downgraded using the GO App. In the upper right hand corner of the equipment page of the DJI GO App is a graduate cap for the Academy. You must press and hold that icon for TEN long seconds and the RC page will open. Make sure the aircraft is turned off, but the RC turned on... This page will show the curent RC firmware and will allow downgrade of one version. If you already have that version downloaded, then you will be guided through the process, but if the GO App needs to download the RC firmware, then an internet connection must be established...

DJI-Ken will add any additional things I overlooked .....

2017-3-24
Use props
Skylark 1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11870 ft

United States

OK thank you for the help.
2017-3-24
Use props
Samara1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1037707 ft
United States

Skylark 1 Posted at 2017-3-24 15:29
OK thank you for the help.

Ok, read and re-read this thread, and many others about gimbal troubles. Here's my story. Had a bit of an accident with my Inspire 1 Pro about a month ago, gimbal arm cracked, sent to DJI NYC, got replacement one about two weeks ago, flew this week, first two flights no issues. On third flight I noticed the gimbal was not centered on takeoff, landed, restarted everything, got a warning the firmware needed to updated, cancelled out of it, seemed ok but the gimbal had so how set to Free, set to Follow and flew flight no problems. Landed, went to new location, fired everything up and the gimbal went crazy, spinning around, whacking into the stops at full rotation then went limp, got the gimbal motor overload warning. shut everything down, then rebooted everything, checked firmware status for everything and all showed normal, gimbal spun around again, shut down went home! Been working on this for about two hours tonight, tried different gimbal board, made sure all cables secured, downgraded RC and then upgraded back to updated version. Nothing seems to work. I get a video feed but sometimes I get a gimbal disconnect warning but can still see video feed. Throwing in the towel tonight, calling DJI NYC in the AM...frustrated...Screenshot of firmwares attached.  What does the + mean after the 1.11.01.50 in the screenshot? Thanks, John
2018-11-11
Use props
Skinnertron
lvl.1
Flight distance : 994508 ft
United Kingdom

Did this get solved? I have the same + symbol on mine and a Z3 that won't work...
2019-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules