New user unable to get activate screen
540 5 2017-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Qkslvr
New
United States

Hi,

I bought a Phantom 4 refurb from DJI. I've been trying to find out how to enter my serial number in the DJI Go4 app?im using an IPhone 6s running iOS 10.2.1.
I've deleted and reinstalled the app. The AC and RC show green connected lights, but the status lights on the motors are yellow. Camera mode shows disconnected.
I haven't had an activation screen show up. I also hooked my phone directly to the AC to see if it needed firmware update, but that doesn't work either.
Any suggestions?

Wayne
2017-3-25
Use props
GlennGoat
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you attach the lightning cable from the transmitter to your iOS device.
2017-3-25
Use props
Qkslvr
New
United States

Yes, even tried hooking the cable from the phone to the drone.
2017-3-25
Use props
Qkslvr
New
United States

Tried today to create a new account with a different email, used a different device - android tablet. Still no activate screen, and although I have remote connection green light on remote and AC, still doesn't connect through the mobile devices.  Plugged th AC into a pc and downloaded dji assistant to see if a firmware update might work, but there is no P4 icon on Assistant.

Guess my next step is to contact dupport
2017-3-26
Use props
GlennGoat
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>
United States

Qkslvr Posted at 2017-3-26 09:48
Tried today to create a new account with a different email, used a different device - android tablet. Still no activate screen, and although I have remote connection green light on remote and AC, still doesn't connect through the mobile devices.  Plugged th AC into a pc and downloaded dji assistant to see if a firmware update might work, but there is no P4 icon on Assistant.

Guess my next step is to contact dupport

Is this from a third party or directly from DJI.  I had a problem with a phantom 3 in which it need to be returned.  I upgraded to a phantom 4 and all went well since then.  With the 3 - DJI had me try everything under the sun to get it connected - but it just wouldn't work - until they just said return it.  I returned to the seller (not DJI) got refund - and then bought the 4 - not from DJI but one of their sellers and everything went great.
2017-3-27
Use props
Qkslvr
New
United States

Hi Glenn, this was purchased from DJI's Ebay store. Received it Friday evening (shipped from Drone Nerds in FL). I'll be calling support in a bit.

Wayne
2017-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules