Woodwar Park Color Graded
504 4 2017-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thehippoz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

Flew over the weekend. Think worked out color grading with Premiere. I laid the original footage in a layer over the graded footage and then adjusted the opacity. This keeps the same levels no matter where you point the camera. I believe this is what the pros do but never talk about. Let me know what you think. No nd or uv filter. Rear camera is sq8.

2017-3-28
Use props
jamgabbi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 32530 ft
United States

This is very nice good work
where is this location ? seems like its full spring time so green  
2017-4-8
Use props
thehippoz
Second Officer
United States

It's one of the parks in the rich neighborhoods Fresno, Ca. Yeah, we look like that most of the winter here. Got a lot of rain this year too, so that helped.

I did a fly over a friends farm other day with a couple other drones, let him fly it around. He ended up sold. I should upload that with faces edited out. I'm more tinfoil hat than you guys. No posing
2017-4-8
Use props
jamgabbi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 32530 ft
United States

thehippoz Posted at 2017-4-8 15:50
It's one of the parks in the rich neighborhoods Fresno, Ca. Yeah, we look like that most of the winter here. Got a lot of rain this year too, so that helped.

I did a fly over a friends farm other day with a couple other drones, let him fly it around. He ended up sold. I should upload that with faces edited out. I'm more tinfoil hat than you guys. No posing

just one pose come on
2017-4-10
Use props
thehippoz
Second Officer
United States

lol Get it from my dad, he actually had paper sticky over phone cameras and webcam. My wife has her own vlog channel though. I dunno maybe if I'm drunk or something and roid rage edit.
2017-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules