Recovering corrupted video file?
1757 4 2017-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gilashark
lvl.1
Flight distance : 852835 ft
United States

I crashed my Mavic Pro into the water while filming someone getting lit on fire and jumping into a lake and am desperate to see the footy. I was able to recover the previous videos I recorded that session, but the video file that was recording when I crashed is unplayable. It's over 500MB so i know something is there. Anyone know of a way to recover corrupted video files on Mac? I tried DJIFix but keep getting a 'permission denied' error message.

2017-3-28
Use props
Kmascteras
New

United States

Now that you don't have the backup data,you can only use the recovery tool to get them back
2017-3-28
Use props
Gilashark
lvl.1
Flight distance : 852835 ft
United States

Kmascteras Posted at 2017-3-28 19:08
Now that you don't have the backup data,you can only use the recovery tool to get them back

what recovery tool?
2017-3-28
Use props
Zero111
New

Ukraine

Holy cow! What century do you live in? You can find a million answers to your question and at least a 100 tutorials on YouTube. There are also many third party apps that can recover lost or deleted files.
2017-5-30
Use props
Zero111
New

Netherlands

There are several free programs out there that will work wonders on the easy to find and some do even find the hard to find.
The good thing about this recovery software http://www.pandorarecovery.com/ unlike other software, you can get your files back in the same organized manner you lost them with original filenames and folder tree intact.
2017-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules