2401 2 2017-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BaileyDream
New
New Zealand

Hey
Please HELP!
Just bought the OSMO a week ago, and have tried transferring files off SD card onto mac book pro and  windows desktop, for the first time.
And it's not working.
on our mac book pro it comes up with (error_36) and refusses to transfer. On the microsoft desktop it transfers but then, when I try to open it
it freezes the whole computer and wont play.
We filmed in 2.7K so i know it's not too big of a file, as I've seen some people post that as an issue. Also it is about half of the footage about 30GB worth of footage.
so half of the files transfer and work fine. then the other half (random ones not a group together) are "corrupted" (don't work).
anyone have any advice or have had this issue. I can't tell if it's an issue with OSMO or SD card.

Thanks, footage is for a client so really neeeeed it, any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers
2017-4-1
Use props
Salty777
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117077 ft
United Kingdom

How are you doing the transfer onto MBP? Drag and drop? I see you say Windows too... this might help:

https://kb.sandisk.com/app/answe ... -transferring-files

You could try using Image Capture on the Mac... works well, but think your issue might be to do with format as per article linked above.
2017-4-1
Use props
TROLLEY
New

United States

Have you tried a cable from the camera directly into your camera? It works for me.
2017-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules