DJI GO doesn't know Phantom 4???
893 3 2017-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pedro05
lvl.2
Flight distance : 656975 ft
United Kingdom

I don't recall doing anything since my last flight, but on starting DJI GO on my iPad AIR2 (10.2.1), with RC connected and powered up but aircraft absent, it won't let me do anything. It just says "Connect your device" with a drop down which includes Inspire and Osmo and P3 but not P4 (I've never seen that before). I can review my old flights but cannot get into normal screen for configuring things.

How do I find out what version of DJI GO this is, when it won't let me get into anything?

Really, this is pretty outrageous. Good thing I'm not trying to do anything important today isn't it?
2017-4-6
Use props
pedro05
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hmm. I've now downloaded DJO GO 4 for Phantom 4, and this will let me fly. Running my old DJI GO it now just brings up a page that takes me to the new app.

In the new app, all my flight records have gone. I have zero flight time. But am still LV14, growth of value 72,896. New app is logged in to dji as before.

This is really not good enough.
2017-4-6
Use props
Helimage
lvl.3
Flight distance : 144140 ft
Finland

It has been stated for several months that only DJI GO 4 will work with P4 and newer models in the future.
2017-4-6
Use props
pedro05
lvl.2
United Kingdom

pedro05 Posted at 2017-4-6 02:32
Hmm. I've now downloaded DJO GO 4 for Phantom 4, and this will let me fly. Running my old DJI GO it now just brings up a page that takes me to the new app.

In the new app, all my flight records have gone. I have zero flight time. But am still LV14, growth of value 72,896. New app is logged in to dji as before.

Ah, I see. I just have to "Sync your flight records" to get them back.
2017-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules