bought DNG RAW license, 2 hours later recieved discount code...
949 6 2017-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1d73c43d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18566 ft
Netherlands

Hello DJI...

I just bought cine dng raw license today at 15:00 hour. at 17:00 hour is recieved an email with a discount code from DJI.
Apperently i cannot get that discount back even if it is only 2 hours after i purchased the license.

Can you confirm that this is true? and why it is this way, in the Netherlands it is common to get the discount if the product is bought within 2 weeks but not at DJI?

Thanks in advance,
2017-4-7
Use props
method007
Second Officer
Flight distance : 110449 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's a pretty common thing to do in America, giving a customer a discount code for future purchases.
2017-4-7
Use props
skypal
lvl.4
Flight distance : 560256 ft
Germany

How much is the discount?
2017-4-8
Use props
fans1d73c43d
lvl.1
Netherlands

10% do you want it?
2017-4-10
Use props
JBSonic
Second Officer
Flight distance : 779019 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

have you tried shooting with Cine DNG yet? If so, could you please pay extra attention to noise? I recently obtained the Cinema DNG license and immediately noticed significant noise when shooting in RAW 5.2K.
Even in bright daylight.
In addition to his, white and black pixels (the same pixels) keep flashing. All over the image, hundreds of them.
See here: The footage here is already zoomed in a lot, otherwise you dont see  the white pixels. When you check your footage, make sure that you are viewing it in its full resolution, which is 5280x2972
I am using Davinci Resolve for this.

More info in this thread: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=91617&page=1
Probably worth checking, I have not figured out yet whether this is normal or whether my X5S is not working correctly.
That's why I am looking for people with Cinema DNG RAW license to test and see how much noise they get in their image.

Thanks

2017-4-10
Use props
fans1d73c43d
lvl.1
Netherlands

JBSonic Posted at 2017-4-10 05:21
have you tried shooting with Cine DNG yet? If so, could you please pay extra attention to noise? I recently obtained the Cinema DNG license and immediately noticed significant noise when shooting in RAW 5.2K.
Even in bright daylight.
In addition to his, white and black pixels (the same pixels) keep flashing. All over the image, hundreds of them.

I do not have those white pixels on my images so far.

Strange occurance.
2017-4-18
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

Yes. If you are not using your coupon, PM it to me
2017-4-18
Use props
Advanced