691 0 2017-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dobmatt
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I'm considering assembly of fourth and ultimate drone in my fleet of DJI birds: a hexacopter. The goal is to get something of less than M600 size and intimidating power, but more powerful and redundant than my beloved Inspire 1 Pro. S900 frame seems to be just right ... Adding A3, Lightbridge 2, Guidance system and borrowed Zenmuse X5 gimbal may render just what I have in mind. There's, however, several questions I can't find answers for:

1. Lightbridge 2 system contains DJI remote controller to pilot the drone. Does this mean that Go app is used as controlling environment?
2. If so, how such customized configuration is recognised and displayed? For example, how LiPO battery (not too smart one) is displayed in terms of energy state?
3. DJI Guidance system is crucial for my project. However, the compatibility with non-Matrice platforms remains uncertain.

At this moment I have doubts if such assembly will result with reliable machine, as pre-configured Matrices supposedly are. Any comments will be greatly appreciated.
2017-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules