DJI Support can be amazing
678 2 2017-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
larsvonhierblau
lvl.2
Flight distance : 95138 ft
China

Last Thursday I flew my drone in my town (Shanghai) and it suddenly dropped out of the sky. I was hovering at 109 meters and suddenly my drone disappeared and I saw it again 5 meters above the ground blinking yellow / red and crashing into the ground of a nearby construction side. After reading all the reports about the support I was already really worried about bringing my drone to the DJI flagship store at my appointment on the following Saturday. So I gave my drone to the support and was worried, cause I gave an extra battery with it. So till Tuesday around lunch nothing happened (except that the status was changed to - in review).
After lunch I got a call, that they found the error and I can come pick up a new (not refurbished). I arrived at the store and got a new mavic with my battery and after i asked even a new set of propellers cause of the crash. I forgot to bring any transport case, except a normal backpack so they also gave me a free gimbal clamp to protect the gimbal. I had only one flight till now but it seems as the drone flies nice and smooth.

I know that my luck having this amazing support might be that I am living in china as an expat. I just can wish all the other people with issues from the support side good luck and I just wanted to mention that DJI can have a very good support.

2017-4-11
Use props
ProQuad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 20296870 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well...........sure wish we had that kind of support here in the USA.  Even the "authorized dealers" don't go to that extreme or bend over that far backwards.  Would love to have a DJI "flagship" store here as well.  Good job with getting one back so soon.  Most people will be very jealous of you....myself included.
2017-4-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We're pretty happy to hear about your great experience on our service, truly appreciate your encouragement, which inspires all of us to achieve more.
Enjoy the drone and we're looking forward some nice videos and pictures from you.
2017-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules