Mavic Pro in Mexico Cancun
1537 10 2017-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyingFox4
lvl.1
Germany

I thought i'd share my first short film of the DJI Mavic in Mexico. I ordered ND Filters bc of the sun but unfortunately i haven't gotten them before getting to Mexico. Still, im impressed with the bright conditions.
Have Fun

2017-4-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Really nice color. Good job.
2017-4-13
Use props
fansebe7d662
lvl.2
United States

Did you use any filters ?
2017-4-13
Use props
alirz5
lvl.4
Flight distance : 609833 ft
Canada

Ahh the good old Crown Paradise hotel..
2017-4-13
Use props
thehippoz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

It's nice. I like the time-lapse you did.
2017-4-13
Use props
FlyingFox4
lvl.1
Germany

Thank you for the feedback guys.

@fansebe7d662
I didnt use any filters even though i planned on doing so. But the delivery was delayed so i had to film without. Im still impressed how it handled the bright sun and reflections.
2017-4-13
Use props
DJL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 795810 ft
United States

Nice!  What editing software did you use?
2017-4-13
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Very nice...Keep it coming!
2017-4-13
Use props
FlyingFox4
lvl.1
Germany

DJL Posted at 2017-4-13 14:39
Nice!  What editing software did you use?

Hey, Thanks!
im using Magix Video Deluxe.

Cheers

2017-4-14
Use props
NoSale
lvl.3
Flight distance : 460958 ft
United States

Very nice!  I spend a lot of time across the water from your location in Cozumel.  I'm looking forward to returning to the island with my Mavic.

The ND filters aren't necessarily designed to handle the bright sun, but more to reduce shutter speed in bright light conditions to add motion blur that is found in cinematic quality video.  PL filters can help with color saturation and reducing polarized light, but color saturation can easily be addressed in post, which you seemed to have done very well.  I don't think your video lacked from the absence of filters. It was still very spectacular in color and content.....
2017-4-14
Use props
FlyingFox4
lvl.1
Germany

NoSale Posted at 2017-4-14 06:04
Very nice!  I spend a lot of time across the water from your location in Cozumel.  I'm looking forward to returning to the island with my Mavic.

The ND filters aren't necessarily designed to handle the bright sun, but more to reduce shutter speed in bright light conditions to add motion blur that is found in cinematic quality video.  PL filters can help with color saturation and reducing polarized light, but color saturation can easily be addressed in post, which you seemed to have done very well.  I don't think your video lacked from the absence of filters. It was still very spectacular in color and content.....

Thanks you for the input and information mate

Yes i did some editing in post as you noticed
2017-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules