Mavic problem transferring images and video to Mac
1366 3 2017-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansabffcf84
New
Mauritius

Was using a low capacity micro SD card and transferring images and videos with no problem.

Purchased and inserted a new micro SD card with larger capacity (64 gb I think) and am not able to transfer images and video to my mac. I get error messages like, error code -36, error code -9912, cannot read metadata etc etc.

Anyone got any ideas? Was I supposed to format the new card before use? How can I get these files onto my mac in a readable state?

Thanks
2017-4-13
Use props
Byers Video
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30906 ft
United States

It would have been wise to reformat the card before using. format it in the device. But that should not have been a major issue.
I am not an SD card expert, so the codes are general codes the computer displays. I know I get errors now and then and no record of them -- odd really.

Q: have you used the card in any other device? can you still record on it with the Mavic?

Card might be damaged... just a thought.

Also, what Mac, OS, and card reader are you using?

I know when I got new faster cards, my card reader could not read them, I had to get a newer one for the latest faster cards.

Sorry I could not be of more help. I know how it feels when things do not work and you have nowhere to turn.
2017-4-13
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Try formatting the SD card then make a test video.
Also, it may be your computer. Try recording in different resolutions as well.
2017-4-13
Use props
fans83cc1767
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules