o(^-^)o
crash1sttime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all

so i have 2 ipads and an iphone 6

ive been flying with one ipad until the end of march

In April I started using a new Ipad, I logged in and synched the flight logs and then went flying about 4 times, the last was the 10th APril, the ipad showed the flights with no issues.

During one flight on the 7th April I used my Iphone 6 so that i could do some facebook live streaming#

now today ive hit the synch all button on the new ipad and its lost all the flight logs from April, it shows the same flight logs as the old Ipad, ie it has logs until the end of March

I turned on the app on my iphone which had flight logs up until the 7th April and hit Synch and it stayed with the flight logs until the 7th April

On the new Ipad ive hit synch and now have flight logs until the 7th April, the same as the Iphone.

So im missing a couple of days, ive uninstalled . reinstalled the app, on all IOS devices but still the same.

Now I went out flying just now and again the app showed the 2 new flights, until I hit the synch button at which point they disappeared and im back to flight
logs from the 7th.

Where are my missing logs ?

2017-4-13
Use props
Phantomski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

can u swipe left or right on the left of the screen? Many of us seem to have "multiple drones" in the app, even though we do not....
2017-4-13
Use props
crash1sttime
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Nope just the one quad
2017-4-14
Use props
crash1sttime
Second Officer