Repair Service - New York Area
1252 8 2017-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jsantacroce\
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10036 ft
United States

Can anyone recommend a repair shop in and the New York Hudson Valley area or East Coast location I can ship to with decent turnaround?

Thanks.
2017-4-14
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

There is a list of recommended repair facilities in the link below. You would just need to put in your location:

http://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers

2017-4-14
Use props
jsantacroce
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-14 15:04
There is a list of recommended repair facilities in the link below. You would just need to put in your location:

http://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers

Thank you...

I went through the DJI Service and created a case and they sent me a shipping label. I learned a lot today. Some good, some not so .

Thanks again
2017-4-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

jsantacroce@hvc Posted at 2017-4-14 18:08
Thank you...

I went through the DJI Service and created a case and they sent me a shipping label. I learned a lot today. Some good, some not so .

Please send it in as the instruction, we'll take care of it after it arrives.
2017-4-15
Use props
jsantacroce
lvl.3
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-15 01:59
Please send it in as the instruction, we'll take care of it after it arrives.

On it's way on Monday. Thank you.
2017-4-15
Use props
TJH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 50830 ft
United States

Natalia, maybe have to be the one that answers this question. It seems that every time an update is done on my P4P, I have to go back and reenter all the setting again. This would include such things as video, photo settings, flight settings, and etc. Is there a way to do the upgrade but not lose all the settings? Its a pain because you usually forget one  or settings until your about to fly or it in the  air. Thanks
2017-4-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

TJH Posted at 2017-4-15 04:53
Natalia, maybe have to be the one that answers this question. It seems that every time an update is done on my P4P, I have to go back and reenter all the setting again. This would include such things as video, photo settings, flight settings, and etc. Is there a way to do the upgrade but not lose all the settings? Its a pain because you usually forget one  or settings until your about to fly or it in the  air. Thanks

Not all the settings could be saved into the camera, if it goes back to the default after rebooting or upgrading, then you need setup it again manually.
2017-4-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

TJH Posted at 2017-4-15 04:53

When optimizing functionality or adding a new function all together, more times than not there are some 'revamps' to the overall system as well. Presets tend to get reset to ensure that there isn't a conflict between old protocol and new protocol. I understand that it can be a little tedious, but going over your settngs again with this blank slate will make sure that the functions will work as they are supposed to.
2017-4-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

jsantacroce@hvc Posted at 2017-4-15 04:40
On it's way on Monday. Thank you.

I'm sure you'll be up and running again in no time.
2017-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules