When will the next firmware update be released!!?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lawson25
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I currently own a phantom 3 advanced and im wondering when there will be a new firmware update released as its been months since the last one! Also the dji go 4 app has had a recent major update and im still waiting for an update for dji go! Thanks in advance;)
2017-4-14
Use props
fans55ae5496
Second Officer

United States

Is anything not working?

If not, do NOT update the firmware.

I cannot count the number of weeks I  wasted trying to undo the mess from FW updates.

My FW is over a year old and works fine.

If it ain't broke, .....
2017-4-14
Use props
Lawson25
lvl.1

United Kingdom

It works fine with the newest firmware im just trying to find out when the next firmware will be released
2017-4-15
Use props
crash1sttime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

I was under the impression that DJI were no longer doing anything for the P3A/P. They don't sell it anymore. I know the Standard is still supported so owners may get firmware updates.
2017-4-15
Use props
Lawson25
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Okay thats bad
2017-4-15
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

What is it you are looking for. I really doubt that unless a major problem would surface, that we will see any new firmware updates. I have a 3PA also, but I don't have any issues that I am aware of. The problem with the Standard that they were working on was the Home-Point jumping around, if I remember correctly, and they finally addressed that issue. I don't think the Advanced or the Pro were effected because they have different firmware that the Standard, and I think the main difference with the Advanced and the Pro is the 4K camera on the Pro required different software.......other than that they are pretty much the same.
Anyway, if your phantom flies ok, don't worry about it.
2017-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules