803 1 2017-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansaf26b13a
lvl.2
Flight distance : 95886 ft
  • >>>
United States

I got a great deal on an Inspire 1 complete and 3 batteries and could not pass it up. I have not received it yet I am 107  certified and have been reading things about inspire1's that are now  making me nervous...... !

I have a few questions.... so I will ask them alll here 1st
Can anyone tell me more about some issues you have seen on Inspire 1's

also to I am buying this used and i am understanding that it wont fly if  its registered owner is not logged into its go app? I have not seen  that anywhere else....if true.. is there an owner transfer process?

I did confirm that it only gives you 3 days to update firmware or it locks it down.......?

I am already a Mavic Pro user and a Typhoon H user........ Is there a NFZ hassle with the Inspire...?

I do ALWAYS fly within the law.......                                                
2017-4-14
Use props
GabeZ
lvl.3
Flight distance : 768448 ft
United States

Hello fansaf26b13a,
    Many of us (if not all) have experience are an occasional error of  "Motor Overloaded. Aircraft will decelerate to ensure safety" when you push the aircraft to hard.  A few of us have seen the aircraft slip into ATTI mode randomly for a few seconds.  I believe you can register it to yourself, but the original registration will remain.  There has never been a 3 day lockdown that I'm aware of.  NFZ's can be overridden digitally on the screen.
2017-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules