**PLEASE HELP***DJI INSPIRE 1 IS A COMPLETE BRICK REMOTE AND DRONE
1612 6 2017-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iammcq
New

United States

Hello,

I've been trying to figure out how to fix my DJI Inspire 1 for over a week now and have been on the phone with customer service for over 5 hours and still cannot resolve the problem. This is complicated so I'll explain it best I can.

I purchased the Inspire 1 used and intially was able to take it out of travel mode with one of the two remotes.
I then tried connecting it to my iphone 7 and it would only give me a "How To Connect" so I tried changing USB cables, reloading App. None of those worked
I then tried connecting with my iphone 6plus same messages, etc.
I then tried connecting with an andriod and I received a camera view option, but again nothing worked.

I click on Academy and it gives me the Equipment:N/A Firmware: N/A on all devices.

I've tried all the force resets on the remote and it still doesn't connect.

I did the relink to the craft and my remote does show green after doing reconnect, but it controls nothing. The lights are flashing red, blue, green, yellow on tail of drone.

I then update the firmware to the WM610_FW_V01.10.40.bin. Now here I can't remember if I did the remote or the craft first. I did remember hearing the correct beeps on the craft and did at one time get a successful download text in the file. The remotes I honest'y don't know. When I try to do the software again on the craft it just gives me "DD" beeps and the remotes don't do anything and I cant get a text log from them anymore.

DJI hasnt been able to help, so I'm hoping someone here can assist me.

I've searched through a ton of videos and threads to no avail. I've even tried using gs_ofdm.bin to reset my remote to an earlier firmware.

I can't get my remote with or without the use of the app to do anything with the drone even tho the connect light is green and I can't get the remote to connect to the DJI Go app with latest or any software.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

2017-4-16
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

My sense is that you have a bad HDMI port on the back  of the RC transmitter.  Now  for 2 of them to fail at one time would be odd, can you take the Salve RC transmitter and make it master ?  Can you at least communicate with the  Go app on one of the  two Rc transmitters ?

Also when you purchased it did the previous owner say it had ANY  issues ?  

Can you start the motors with either of the two transmitters  ?

That old file  gs_ form will Not work any more by the way .

You say that you do have a green light on the RC transmitter when the AC is on ? what color are the lights on the Ac when you have it on as well ?  

The problem you may have here is that in the beginning when you were able to get the AC out of travel mode you DEFINITLEY  had connection between the RC transmitter and the Aircraft , but if you did other things to update you may have lost the connection .

Any now the biggie is can you start the motors ? then we can go from there . ( do this with the RC giving the green light )

****Also check those colors of the light with the RC that is glowing green , the combination of lights does not sound right , please double check that .  The colrs you are describing indicate a major failure in the system , are you sure there is blue  light in there as well ?
What dji go  app did you load to the Phone ? there are a couple of different ones for the DJI aircraft and you need to have the correct one . I think the latest is  3.1.7 ( not positive )     do you have a picture of the Inspire on the go app ?  Make sure cause you can scroll to other models on the app .

donnie

2017-4-17
Use props
iammcq
New

United States

Donnie * Posted at 2017-4-17 06:07
My sense is that you have a bad HDMI port on the back  of the RC transmitter.  Now  for 2 of them to fail at one time would be odd, can you take the Salve RC transmitter and make it master ?  Can you at least communicate with the  Go app on one of the  two Rc transmitters ?

Also when you purchased it did the previous owner say it had ANY  issues ?  

Donnie,

Thanks so much for responding. The old owner actually is a friend of a friend, so I believe him when he says it had no issues. I can get both remotes to manually connect to the AC via pressing the sequence of buttons and then pressing red button on AC. Both remotes will turn green then, but neither will control the craft at all. Not even gimbal movement.

when the AC  is on and regardless if remotes are on or not the colors are red,blue, green and yellow which are flashing with a "DD" sound. I'm trying to attach the video, but not sure if I can.

I can't get the motors started at all.

I'm using version 3.1.8 of the DJI GO App. I can scroll to other models of Inspire and other products, but when using iPhone I can only get how to connect.

I've tried both remotes and switched out the cords to no avail. If I use a tablet then both ports on the RC will charge the tablet, but will not charge on the Iphone/s.

Please let me know your thoughts.
2017-4-17
Use props
iammcq
New

United States

iammcq Posted at 2017-4-17 13:42
Donnie,

Thanks so much for responding. The old owner actually is a friend of a friend, so I believe him when he says it had no issues. I can get both remotes to manually connect to the AC via pressing the sequence of buttons and then pressing red button on AC. Both remotes will turn green then, but neither will control the craft at all. Not even gimbal movement.

Here's the video. The humming noise isn't the drone but something funny my phone is doing. [/url]
2017-4-17
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
United States

Donnie,

Ok , first thing , Can you open the go ap on with either of the RC transmitters connected ?  If you can go to the Remote control settings page and make sure it is set to Master  .  The other RC controller we will want set as slave .   ( when you link the RC transmitter to the Aircraft does it ask you to confirm frequency by any chance  or what does it say when you do it ?  do you get the countdown on the Go app that gives you 60 seconds to link ?)  Or did you link this manually ?  I hope you did it throught the go app, but if not just let me know how you tried .

Also if you can connect to the go app on either RC go to the "about " page at the bottom of "general settings"  tab .   The aircraft should be off when doing this  by the way for now .  let me know what version it is on for the RC.

The buzzing on   the video is normal it is interference between the phone and the AC .  

Send me a reply e mail as well , if you wish I can  call you on this weekend if you like to help you sort this .  I am out of town on WED and THUR this week
donaldjames1990@gmail.com

I know you had connection to the Aircraft at one time through the RC transmitter , or you would not have been able to get out of Travel mode , something happened between that moment and now causing the grief.  

So first thing is can you get the go app to come up on the screen  ?  you do have a good reliable cable between the RC and the Go app device correct ?  Let me know

donnie   

So only work with ONE RC at a time till we get this figured out  and make sure it is the one you can see the go app on and have it set to MASTER !

Now do you still have the update inside of the camera on the SD card  ?  If so remove it , it should not be in there once you have updated .   Do you remember if you had a "success " message when you update the AC.
*** when you updated the AC did you have the  RC transmitter  on by any chance, You do NOT want to have it ON but if you did let me know .  
***when you have the go app open and you can scroll through the different Aircraft  like the  Phantom , Matrice, Osmo  do any of them say "Camera " even though it may not be the picture of the Inspire ? Or do the yall say "How to connect "  
**Do you rember updating the RC transmitter ?  If so how did you do it ? If you updated the Aircraft ans not the RC then that is the problem .  and I dont know how you could have updated the RC if you were never able to open the Go app ......Did you try to update with a Thumb drive ?  Just let me know so we can fiure this out.
***Use

donnie

2017-4-18
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
United States

iammcq Posted at 2017-4-17 13:54
Here's the video. The humming noise isn't the drone but something funny my phone is doing.  [/url]

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... =1&extra=#pid363345
read this link  first then I am going to get you the file I want you to try in my next post , give me 5 -10 min to get it

this file is just f0r the RC transmitter !!!!!
2017-4-18
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
United States

Donnie,

http://download.dji-innovations. ... _FW_V01.03.0020.bin
this one try Michael
2017-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules