Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Welcome to Eurovision 2017! Aerial video.
348 6 4 days ago
Mick
Hobbyist
Flight distance : 42283
Ukraine

Welcome to KYIV!
The Eurovision Song Contest 2017 will be the 62nd edition of the Eurovision Song Contest. It will take place in the International Exhibition Centre in Kiev, Ukraine, following Ukraine's victory at the 2016 contest in Stockholm with the song "1944", written and performed by Jamala. This will be the second time the contest takes place in Kiev, after 2005, and the fourth Eurovision event after hosting the Junior Eurovision Song Contests in 2009 and 2013. The contest is expected to consist of two semi-finals on 9 and 11 May and the final on 13 May 2017.

4 days ago
Use props
sky wombat
Hobbyist
Flight distance : 35954
Australia

Yep will watch this but frankly it hasn't been the same since everybody became really professional. I miss the old dodgy costumes and 'interesting' songs.
How about a bit more footage of Kiev Mick?
2 days ago
Use props
fansfb88e0e8
Beginner
Indonesia

Nice....{:4_152:}{:4_152:}
1 day ago
Use props
Dobmatt
Intern Pilot
Canada

What was that?...A commercial?...An advertisement? Of what? Why here? Kiev as a cultural and architectural marvel of Eastern Europe deserves much more than this shallow TV commercial about absolutely irrelevant event called Eurovision ... For as far as I remeber not a single Eurovision contest winner reached any further, globally or not. No, seriously, what is that about?
1 day ago
Use props
Antonio76
Hobbyist
Flight distance : 4752
Denmark

sky wombat Posted at 2017-4-21 19:05
Yep will watch this but frankly it hasn't been the same since everybody became really professional. I miss the old dodgy costumes and 'interesting' songs.
How about a bit more footage of Kiev Mick?

Totally agree... It isnt't what it used to be anymore
18 hours ago
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 282309
  • >>>
United States

Good luck on your venture
10 hours ago
Use props
Nigel_
Intern Pilot
Flight distance : 64862
United Kingdom

Dobmatt Posted at 2017-4-22 22:42
What was that?...A commercial?...An advertisement? Of what? Why here? Kiev as a cultural and architectural marvel of Eastern Europe deserves much more than this shallow TV commercial about absolutely irrelevant event called Eurovision ... For as far as I remeber not a single Eurovision contest winner reached any further, globally or not. No, seriously, what is that about?

How come Canada doesn't take part?  

You might find it more relevant then!

A few winners have gone a lot further, but that is not the point of the contest, the result is far more about politics.
8 hours ago
Use props
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules

Close

DJI RecommendsPrevious /1 Next