Lag and black screen on my phantom 3 adv
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7da96cb2
New

France

Hi,

I bought a secondhand drone in October 2016 and since I bought it I have a problem of lag and black screen on my video feed.

Model : DJI Phantom 3 Advanced
Firmware : v1.10.90
Smartphone : Iphone 5S & Iphone 7 with an up to date app DJI GO

Description of the problem:
After a few minutes of flying, whatever the flight distance, A big lag of a few seconds ( 3 to 10s ) appears between the reality and the video feed which make the bird uncontrollable and sometimes, the screen of the phone is black. When I land the bird, after a few seconds/ minutes the video feed is going back to normal.

I already tried to calibrate IMU and gimbal. Nothing new.
All the versions of the softs are up to date.
I tried rebooting the controller ( with c1 and C2 …) then relinking to the bird. Nothing.
I tried different cables on different phones. Nothing.

All the signals are very good before take-off and during the lag.
There is no warning messages before or during the flight.

The drone is a secondhand and it is approximately 18 months old.

Sorry for my English which is not my mother tongue.

Thank you in advance for your responses.

Modèle : DJI Phantom 3 Advanced
Firmware : v1.10.90
Smartphone : Iphone 5S et Iphone 7 avec application à jour

Description du problème:
Après 5 petite minutes de vol, quelques soit la distance à laquelle est le drone, un délai entre le flux vidéo et la réalité est créé d’environ 5 secondes ce qui rend  l’appareil inutilisable. De plus, par intermittence, le flux vidéo devient noir.
Une fois le drone au sol, quand les moteurs sont arrêtés, le flux vidéo revient à la normal après quelques minutes / secondes.

J’ai bien sûr déjà essayer toutes les calibrations possibles de la nacelle et de l’imu.
Tous les versions sont à jour.
J’ai déjà essayer de réinitialiser la radiocommande.
J’ai déjà essayer avec plusieurs câbles entre l’iPhone et la manette.

Tous les signaux (satellites et vidéo) sont de bonne qualité.

Il n’y a aucun message d’erreur qui apparait avant ou pendant le vol.

J’ai acheté le drone d’occasion au mois d’octobre 2016. Il a donc en tout environ 18 mois.

J’ai vue sur internet que ça pouvait être un problème de chauffe dans la nacelle qui pouvait être réglé par l’ajout de pate thermique sur les cartes électroniques, mais je n’ai rien démonter pour ne pas abimer la totalité de l’appareil.

Merci d’avance de vos réponses
2017-4-24
Use props
DrawsWithLight.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2136716 ft
United Kingdom

Some people have reported the gimbal/camera overheating causing a lag. There seemsto be a fix which has something to do with re-seating the heatsink.
2017-4-24
Use props
fans7da96cb2
New

France

Are you speaking of this kind of fix ? https://uavdoc.com/2016/phantom-3-advanced-video-lag-fixed/7/

Because I thought about that but the problem happens even with a small 10 degrees Celsius ( 50 F). And I am a bit worried about disassembling myself, the drone shop in my region doesn't want to do it either.
2017-4-24
Use props
DrawsWithLight.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2136716 ft
United Kingdom

fans7da96cb2 Posted at 2017-4-24 04:20
Are you speaking of this kind of fix ? https://uavdoc.com/2016/phantom-3-advanced-video-lag-fixed/7/

Because I thought about that but the problem happens even with a small 10 degrees Celsius ( 50 F). And I am a bit worried about disassembling myself, the drone shop in my region doesn't want to do it either.

Yep, that's the one
2017-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules