File Names
901 3 2017-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lewis_beckley
New
Flight distance : 725 ft
United States

Hi, I am new to DJI, and drones. I like to think of my self as a very organized person, however I am finding it very hard to organize my pictures and videos. What I want to know, is there a way to change the file name format from DJI_XXXX to YYYYMMDD_HHMMSS, so that they will always be in chronological order. My biggest issue is that I change MicroSD cards when I remove one, because I flew and forgot to have one in an all recording was on my phone (which was more of a pain to retrieve).  Does anyone know how to do this?
2017-4-25
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

You mean you want to configure the pattern that's used to create media files? No, there's no way to configure this: you just have to "manually" rename the files each time you extract them from the SD card.
2017-4-25
Use props
Landbo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 502792 ft
Denmark

Perhaps Advance Renamer will suit the Lord: https://www.advancedrenamer.com/  

Regards Leif.
2017-4-25
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Make sure that you have set the file naming to continuous so you don't always get the same numbers. Many programs that import pictures and video will allow you to set the method for storing the files and a common one is to store them by date.  Even the generic Windows 10 Films & TV program will download from the SD card and store in folders dated by when the photos were taken.
2017-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules