'The Sacred Rocks' Moab, Utah- 4K Resolution
1422 21 2017-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PKPhantom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 275276 ft
United States

'The Sacred Rocks' is a Cinematic project from Moab, Utah. All Footage shot by DJI Phantom Drone at 4K/ UHD Resolution.

To FULLY enjoy the video, watch this on a 4K Monitor. Also, depending on your sound output equipment, adjust your speakers/ headphones gain accordingly.

Drone: Phantom 4
Filters: PolarPro ND Filters (8, 16)
Editing Software: Adobe Premiere Pro CC

2017-4-25
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Awesome job! Thanks for sharing. I really like the color in these shots.
2017-4-25
Use props
Bracco
Second Officer
Flight distance : 244856 ft
Italy

Nice video
2017-4-25
Use props
PKPhantom
lvl.4
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-25 21:08
Awesome job! Thanks for sharing. I really like the color in these shots.

Thanks.
2017-4-26
Use props
PKPhantom
lvl.4
United States

Bracco Posted at 2017-4-25 21:46
Nice video

Thank you.
2017-4-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Lovely stuff beautiful colours. Great job
2017-4-26
Use props
PKPhantom
lvl.4
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-4-26 14:36
Lovely stuff beautiful colours. Great job

Thank you very much. Those are natural colors too. Not too much enhancement.
2017-4-26
Use props
Austevik Dronef
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1035125 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Nice video!
2017-4-26
Use props
PKPhantom
lvl.4
United States

Thank you.
2017-4-26
Use props
johnsr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1579022 ft
France

Beautiful site and interesting footage. Did you need special permission to film with a drone in this area?
2017-4-27
Use props
pritchiedotcom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 125738 ft
United Kingdom

Excellent job! Thanks for sharing.. Made me want to move... fabulous.
2017-4-27
Use props
sky wombat
First Officer
Flight distance : 1454078 ft
  • >>>
Australia

This is where we get to enjoy good flying, great scenery and all by just sitting in a lounge chair Definitely a place to fly.

That you in the red shirt around 1:08 PK?
2017-4-27
Use props
imagine it
lvl.3
United States

Canyon Lands National Park. I've taken some great photographs there. This is a great video, but like someone stated earlier I hope you had permission from the Park Service to fly your drone there.
2017-4-27
Use props
PKPhantom
lvl.4
United States

johnsr Posted at 2017-4-27 01:58
Beautiful site and interesting footage. Did you need special permission to film with a drone in this area?

Thanks. No permission needed.
2017-4-27
Use props
PKPhantom
lvl.4
United States

pritchiedotcom Posted at 2017-4-27 02:43
Excellent job! Thanks for sharing.. Made me want to move... fabulous.

Thanks. Yeah, gorgeous place.
2017-4-27
Use props
PKPhantom
lvl.4
United States

sky wombat Posted at 2017-4-27 04:57
This is where we get to enjoy good flying, great scenery and all by just sitting in a lounge chair  Definitely a place to fly.

That you in the red shirt around 1:08 PK?

I never thought anyone would actually catch that. Good eye. Or Maybe you have one of those 4K monitors, ha ha.

Anyway, there is both red and yellow dots moving around. Those are my two little boys.
2017-4-27
Use props
PKPhantom
lvl.4
United States

imagine it Posted at 2017-4-27 05:13
Canyon Lands National Park. I've taken some great photographs there. This is a great video, but like someone stated earlier I hope you had permission from the Park Service to fly your drone there.

There is thousands and thousands of acres of open and beautiful land in Moab, Utah. I NEVER filmed in and/ or anywhere near Canyon National Park. Drones are restricted there.

I have GIGABYTES of footage that I took while I was down there. Still working on all the files.
2017-4-27
Use props
pritchiedotcom
lvl.4
United Kingdom

PKPhantom Posted at 2017-4-27 09:32
I never thought anyone would actually catch that. Good eye. Or Maybe you have one of those 4K monitors, ha ha.

Anyway, there is both red and yellow dots moving around. Those are my two little boys.

oh playing hunt for for wally! (a reading picture book where the viewers look for a person dressed in red white strips in cartoon picture full of other people, however for dronaddicts its turned into hunt for the ground pilot!).
Well spotted wombat (I had to watch it again).  I did notice the first time, just never put two and two together (too busy watching the scenery).  Are you also part of the ground of vehicles on the right about 2:52 in?  Loving the trails, so wish I could 4x4 the area.. it would be so cool!  Any good for rock climbing?
2017-4-28
Use props
PKPhantom
lvl.4
United States

pritchiedotcom Posted at 2017-4-28 02:11
oh playing hunt for for wally! (a reading picture book where the viewers look for a person dressed in red white strips in cartoon picture full of other people, however for dronaddicts its turned into hunt for the ground pilot!).
Well spotted wombat (I had to watch it again).  I did notice the first time, just never put two and two together (too busy watching the scenery).  Are you also part of the ground of vehicles on the right about 2:52 in?  Loving the trails, so wish I could 4x4 the area.. it would be so cool!  Any good for rock climbing?

Yes Sir! Your attention to detail is extremely admirable. I can give you that, ha ha.

This location, Moab in Utah State is one of the BEST and TOP rated 4x4 destinations and a serious attraction to off-road enthusiasts here in the USA. Moab is also a central hub for high profile 4x4 rallies across the country. There are riders who haul their gear, equipment and off road vehicles and drive for over 36 hours from as far as New York State just to come and experience this gem. We also have frequent visitors from Canada.

You are correct. At 2.52, those are buggies/ Off-Road Terrain Vehicles. It took about 3 hours to get to this particular location from the main highway road.

Also, this place provides rock climbers with one of the best challenging but scenic obstacles. I am in the process of producing another video that shows a dozen of rock climbers at task. Stay tuned.
2017-4-28
Use props
PKPhantom
lvl.4
United States

pritchiedotcom Posted at 2017-4-28 02:11

Below is a link to the video that I was telling you about. Please let me know if you are able to spot the dare-devil mountain climbers.
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... mp;extra=#pid784346
2017-5-1
Use props
pritchiedotcom
lvl.4
United Kingdom

PKPhantom Posted at 2017-5-1 19:42
Below is a link to the video that I was telling you about. Please let me know if you are able to spot the dare-devil mountain climbers.
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=94571&page=1&extra=#pid784346

Amasing stuff chap.  love the PP editing and music too.  Could not find the climbers.  What time are they at?  Thanks for sharing the link with me!
2017-5-2
Use props
PKPhantom
lvl.4
United States

pritchiedotcom Posted at 2017-5-2 07:41
Amasing stuff chap.  love the PP editing and music too.  Could not find the climbers.  What time are they at?  Thanks for sharing the link with me!

You are very welcome. Thanks for the compliment.
2017-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules