Dji phantom 3 standard drone not Working after crash in small tree
1584 7 2017-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1708148e
New
Germany

Dear Dji,
I am on holiday right now Flying my drone arround in the forest everything was Working fine but then it randomly started returning to home point and flew right into a tree. Then it fell down my dad tryd to catch it and broke the fall by a bit then it landed in the bushes. The Battery popped out and everything Seems fine for now only 1 propeller broke but that issn't a big deal. The main body came lose from the lower body but that snapped into place pretty easyly. Now when I try to push me battery in it pops in and snaps into place. But here is the majour issue... the battery won't power on and the drone does Nothing now, when I power it on it gives me the power on lights and then when Al the lights are on like normal it just Goes off out of nowhere... charging won't really work it charges for like 3 secconds and then stops and waits for 3 secconds and starts charging for 3 secconds. I don't Know what it going on here but I would like to Know what I can do to fix this problem
Kind regards,
Noah Ritter
2017-4-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It sounds like the internal wiring inside the LiPo is damaged, if there isn't any swelling in the battery to begin with. Do you happen to have another battery just to make sure that it's only the battery that's causing the power issue?
2017-4-26
Use props
fans1708148e
New
Germany

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-26 11:50
It sounds like the internal wiring inside the LiPo is damaged, if there isn't any swelling in the battery to begin with. Do you happen to have another battery just to make sure that it's only the battery that's causing the power issue?

The battery does not have anny swelling the video in here wil show what it does and sadly I do Not have another spare battery
2017-4-26
Use props
fans1708148e
New
Sweden

https://youtu.be/RNjLsBEG410

Also if I put the battery in and press it on it doesn't seem to respond to the battery
2017-4-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

fans1708148e Posted at 2017-4-26 22:39
https://youtu.be/RNjLsBEG410

Also if I put the battery in and press it on it doesn't seem to respond to the battery

When you're trying to charge it, have you tried turning it on to see if it registers?
2017-4-27
Use props
fans1708148e
New
Sweden

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-27 08:14
When you're trying to charge it, have you tried turning it on to see if it registers?

That doesn't work i've tryd it there is No sign of life in my drone when I try power it on the barrery gives UP on my somehow
2017-4-27
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

fans1708148e Posted at 2017-4-27 13:13
That doesn't work i've tryd it there is No sign of life in my drone when I try power it on the barrery gives UP on my somehow

If that's the case, then unfotunately there's some internal damage to the battery that would require for you to replace it. If you can get a hold of another battery from a friend or a local dealer, you can use that to check to see if there are any further issues with the unit itself.
2017-4-28
Use props
fans1708148e
New
Netherlands

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-28 13:35
If that's the case, then unfotunately there's some internal damage to the battery that would require for you to replace it. If you can get a hold of another battery from a friend or a local dealer, you can use that to check to see if there are any further issues with the unit itself.

Okay Thanks for your support, I find the forums way beter and way more suportive then the email support Thanks +1 for you and the forums and sadly -1 for the email support of Dji. Since now I have a bad experiance with the email support and I wil from now on only use the forums support
2017-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules