Problem with HDMI Module
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jeron
New

United States

Is anyone having problems with the HDMI module? I bought it from dji store, installed it and now it glitches from takeoff and gets worse as I fly out. I'm going to put my old module back in an see if that's the problem.
2017-4-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to clarify, have you made sure that the cable connections are seated and fastened properly to the board? Have you updated the RC firmware after installation?
2017-4-26
Use props
jeron
New

United States

Thanks Jamie. I have looked at the connections to make sure they are in place. I will disconnect them and reconnect them to make sure. I'm just waiting for good weather.
2017-4-27
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

jeron Posted at 2017-4-27 06:29
Thanks Jamie. I have looked at the connections to make sure they are in place. I will disconnect them and reconnect them to make sure. I'm just waiting for good weather.

Let me know the results when you have the chance.
2017-4-27
Use props
uavdoc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4504462 ft
United States

I would surely check the cables and re-seat everything
2017-4-27
Use props
Nasher123
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1952287 ft
United Kingdom

I'm having 'Aircraft Disconnected' issues since installing the hdmi module, it works fine on hdmi but after about 5 minutes or so I lose video on my phone/tablet. Tried reinstalling the module twice, no luck. Was not prompted for a firmware update on the rc, although I have the hdmi options in settings.
2017-4-29
Use props
jeron
New

United States

UPDATE I checked all connections same problem. Put old board back in same thing. Tried different iPad no luck. I've tried a different cable, I deleted every thing on my iPad Air 2 no help. Reinstalled dji go app. I have came to the conclusion it must be my controller transmitting to my iPad. I flew in a open field, it glitches a lot I flew out to 1200 ft even when my screen went black I still had control. I videoed the flight. If you watch the video it has all the glitches in it, but if you download the original from the drone (it take a long time) it's crystal clear no glitches.
2017-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules