DROPPING WIFI
578 5 2017-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse3cc346d
New
United States

I can record for 10 seconds then my cell gives me a black screen, then pops back on when it's ready and the process continues every time I try to record. I tried updating firmware but when I do that there is never any blinking red or green light just beeping to unlock gimbal. Can anyone help me?
2017-4-26
Use props
Geruvah
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24360 ft
United States

Are you using the Osmo+? A couple things have helped me. One is changing the wifi band whether it's 2.4G or 5.8G. The next is checking the Anti-Flicker if it's on Auto or if specified. I was real frustrated because my osmo kept dropping the wifi every 5 seconds and changing this helped me.

And to be honest, if that helped me, who knows what else in the settings could be causing it, but hopefully those two will help. The wifi monitor is seriously the worst thing about the Osmo+ for me.
2017-4-26
Use props
LensmanDave
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Try setting your phone to Airplane mode and to ignore all wifi stations except Osmo.
2017-4-26
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Does this thing happen even if you're in an open field where there's no other wifi than your Osmo? Your phone might have accidentally picked up wifi signals from other devices. Try clearing the stored wifis in your phone.
2017-4-27
Use props
fanse3cc346d
New
United States

Geruvah Posted at 2017-4-26 22:48
Are you using the Osmo+? A couple things have helped me. One is changing the wifi band whether it's 2.4G or 5.8G. The next is checking the Anti-Flicker if it's on Auto or if specified. I was real frustrated because my osmo kept dropping the wifi every 5 seconds and changing this helped me.

And to be honest, if that helped me, who knows what else in the settings could be causing it, but hopefully those two will help. The wifi monitor is seriously the worst thing about the Osmo+ for me.

Thanks, Ill try that today and see what happens
2017-4-27
Use props
fanse3cc346d
New
United States

LensmanDave Posted at 2017-4-26 23:44
Try setting your phone to Airplane mode and to ignore all wifi stations except Osmo.

Tried the Airplane mode and that didn't work, but I'm going to try changing the to 5.8G and the Anti-Flicker today and see what happens. Thanks
2017-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules