no gps
774 9 2017-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
teknik
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4337 ft
United States

I live in michigan and went to a drag strip to tryt it out on some racers. no gps. I can get on the web with my ipad air but, I can't get it to connect as in the drone.
I have been flying a few times where I lost it while in flight gps that is. Is this a pro failure thing or am I doing something wrong where it won't conect?
2017-4-28
Use props
Eric13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Its very confusing what you are saying.
There was no GPS Signal at that location? Connecting to the web doesn't have anything to do with GPS but cell signal.

If the drone has weak GPS Signal the LEDs flash yellow - but that doesn't mean you cannot connect to it via the app.
Was that drag strip an airfield? Maybe you were in a No-Fly zone?
You need to provide more details.
2017-4-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to clarify, are you having issues connecting in order to get a live camera view or is the drone not picking up GPS in the OSD information when you are connected to the Go app?
2017-4-28
Use props
fans75cd5e28
New
Flight distance : 100394 ft
United States

I have standard and I put the flexible cable and I can't see nothing can someone explain what is wrong
2017-4-28
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

fans75cd5e28 Posted at 2017-4-28 16:50
I have standard and I put the flexible cable and I can't see nothing can someone explain what is wrong

Standard .... flexible cable ???
Are you talking about a cable to connect the controller to your tablet/phone?
If so you need to read the manual:  https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... al_v1.4_en_0112.pdf
... to learn how to set it up properly.
The Standard does not use a cable to connect the controller and screen.

ps ... don't add your unrelated issue to someone else's thread about their problem.
You'll get more help if you start your own thread.
2017-4-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

fans75cd5e28 Posted at 2017-4-28 16:50

I believe you may have a slightly different issue. I would recommend starting your own thread on the topic. It would then be preferred for you to provide some visuals of what parts you're referring to.
2017-4-28
Use props
fans75cd5e28
New
United States

Hi I put the flexible cable on my gimbal now the camara not work not movin o video please some he'll me out I got some party tomorrow I like to video
2017-4-29
Use props
fans75cd5e28
New
United States

I broke my flexible cable on my camara and I put new one but now I can't see nothing o video nothing the camara not movingly to stay down
2017-4-29
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

fans75cd5e28 Posted at 2017-4-29 06:42
I broke my flexible cable on my camara and I put new one but now I can't see nothing o video nothing the camara not movingly to stay down

If you want more immediate help, then you may want to take it to a local dealer for service.

http://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers

If you still want remote help, I would suggest starting your own thread on the issue with pictures or video of what's going on.
2017-4-29
Use props
fans75cd5e28
New
United States

I lost my phantom 3 but I got a new one can I use the same remote control and the same app to set up please I need some he'll I not want to lost this one
2017-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules