P4P+ wavy flickering video
592 3 2017-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
papartis
lvl.2
Lithuania

Hello, I am happy P4P+ user. This is my first drone but so far so good and I love its camera however I obscured two strange problems. One is "wavy video" and other is flickering. I cannot say if they are constant (but i have not see those effects before). In the first part you can see "waviness" when drone stops and monster truck is going away and in the second part you can see light flickering (might be not so clear because of video compression but it is clearly seen on original footage). Here is the video:

2017-4-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Did you notice whether or not those flights were particularly windy? Have you tried using a different SD card to see if it's a possible writing speed issue? Did you happend to notice this after a firmware update or a hard landing?
2017-4-28
Use props
papartis
lvl.2
Lithuania

It was really windy when I filmed monster truck and not windy at all at late evening (road video). I use only stock SD card which came with drone, never tried another one. The firmware is the latest and I started filming not so long ago so I cannot say if there was same issue with old firmware. Never had a hard landing. I've been flying 6 hours in total and I have made 36 flights.
2017-4-29
Use props
Poisony
lvl.1

Sweden

I also have this problem on my P4P+
2017-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules