675 4 2017-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansaf3d899c
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1447234 ft
United States

Long story short:  
Bought a new P3A last June and within a week upgraded it with a factory-new Pro gimbal/camera, basically making it a Pro.

Mid-February, a firmware flash caused my gimbal to jerk erratically and fried an almost new battery; never crashed or hard-landed.  I began the warranty process, finally sending the drone in early March.  Wrote wherever I had the opportunity to that it did have a Pro gimbal/camera and provided proof of purchase for the gimbal/cam as well.  Finally received it back on April 10th, but with an Advanced gimbal/camera despite being very clear that it had a Pro gimbal/camera; also forwarded the DJI emails acknowleding receipt of a Pro gimbal/cam as well as that they were sending me a Pro gimbal/cam back.

Today (April 28) I received a Pro gimbal/camera, but zero mounting pins.  Since you have to cut the old mounting pins off, there's not one thing I can do without the mounting hardware.  Why on earth wouldn't they be included with a new gimbal?  It wasn't even in a box (except for the cardboard box it was shipped in) but just wrapped in bubble wrap - no paperwork or anything else in the box.  I called DJI (I've probably spent 20 hours on the phone with them since this began so it wasn't hard to find the number) and they eventually gave me yet another case number.  I explained that I simply couldn't wait two more weeks to use my drone; I have two clients waiting on me.  They apologized and said it was the best they could do.

Now I've had to send yet another e-mail describing everything all over again, sending proof of purchase again, etc.  I have been such a big DJI fan and still think their products are absolutely remarkable, but I'm just in disbelief that after all I've been through they won't just send me four pins and rubber dampers.  In addition, it takes a full 7 days for me to receive anything they ship to me (located in Tennessee), so it looks like I may be out of luck for another two weeks - just can't believe it.

DJI, I'm begging you - is there anything you can do?
2017-4-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to clarify, you're only missing the clear anti-drop pins and not the rubber dampeners, correct? Could you please provide your case number so I can look into it?
2017-4-28
Use props
theTastyCat
lvl.2
United States

Hey Jamie - thanks for the quick reply.  My case number is CAS-607669-P6T8S1.

I actually do have a bunch of the rubber dampeners on hand, but I don't have the plastic anti-drop pins nor the plastic "washers" that snap on to secure them.  SO close to being airworthy again!!
2017-4-28
Use props
theTastyCat
lvl.2
United States

theTastyCat Posted at 2017-4-28 21:45
Hey Jamie - thanks for the quick reply.  My case number is CAS-607669-P6T8S1.

I actually do have a bunch of the rubber dampeners on hand, but I don't have the plastic anti-drop pins nor the plastic "washers" that snap on to secure them.  SO close to being airworthy again!!

Hey Jamie - just checking in again.  Hoping you can get me the pins soon so I can get back in the air.  I do have two clients waiting for me - so time is certainly of the essence!
2017-5-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

theTastyCat Posted at 2017-5-1 12:07
Hey Jamie - just checking in again.  Hoping you can get me the pins soon so I can get back in the air.  I do have two clients waiting for me - so time is certainly of the essence!

Your case is under process recently.
We have forwarded your concern to the local designated department, will help you out as soon as possible, we are sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience.
2017-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules