Mavic Returns - UPS LABEL MADNESS
764 2 2017-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansadc62900
New
United Kingdom

I need to return my mavic for repairs. I'm based in Europe and seriously confused about the UPS label business.
I have an email from UPS where I can get to a label to print out myself and the locations to drop the off the parcel at a local collection point.

BUT I the email also says that a 'a label has beeen created and is in transit to the collection location'

Why does something so simple have to be so confusing?

Do I need to post it with the label that I download?
Are UPS coming to collect the package and put the label on it?
Are UPS just dropping off the label?
Does anyone else undertand trhis process or am I just stuypied?

Thanks in advance?
2017-4-29
Use props
Anoniem
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70043 ft
Netherlands

If you want to sent your drone to the Netherlands, yes print the label and stick this to the package.
No they are not dropping the label of to you.... you can keep waiting
In my case, I did ask to pickup the drone at a certain address but you can also drop the drone at a UPS point, just use their website and make a choice you prefer.
If you do not want to use their website, phone call them, they will assist and point out what is going to happen.

The USP website and their communication is confusing indeed, but it went without trouble.
2017-4-29
Use props
fansadc62900
New
United Kingdom

Anoniem Posted at 2017-4-29 04:50
If you want to sent your drone to the Netherlands, yes print the label and stick this to the package.
No they are not dropping the label of to you.... you can keep waiting
In my case, I did ask to pickup the drone at a certain address but you can also drop the drone at a UPS point, just use their website and make a choice you prefer.

Thankyou, a big help!
2017-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules