Frustrated with Dji Repair
621 1 2017-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd18029f1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 83848 ft
United States

I'm normally not one to complain but I'm beginning to get very angry with this repair process. I sent in my mavic in a while back and it took an entire week for them to "receive" it after it had been delivered. Then it took about another whole week for them to tell me what was wrong. Eventually I was approved to get a new replacement drone since I had purchased dji care refresh. I gladly paid the $79 for the replacement and hoped to get a shipping notification shortly after. However it took about another 5 days for me to hear anything and when I did it was an email saying that my repair was complete and that my drone would ship out within the next three business days. Of course I expected that it would take until the 3rd day to actually ship, however on that third business day I did not get a shipping confirmation, but another email saying that my drone would ship out within another two business days. Frustrated with the delay, I waited patiently another two days and still nothing. Then I decided to send an email to find out what was really going on. I was then told that they had just started to flight test it yesterday, which is exactly 6 days after I had received the first "the repair is complete and will ship within 3 business days" email. I understand they are busy but I'm beginning to get angry because I feel as if I've been in the dark this whole process and I feel as if customer service tells you what you want to hear just to buy some time. VERY disappointed with the service and the length of time a simple REPLACEMENT is taking. I just want my $1000 drone back!!!
2017-4-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We apologize for the delay in repair process, we totally understand how you feel.
We are now trying our best to speed up the case so you would get it back to fly as soon as possible.
I've reported your case to the local logistic department to escalate it for you, will ship it out shortly. Very appreciate your patience.

2017-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules