739 6 2017-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HIWEEL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 33150 ft
United States

Case no.  CAS-554326-V0Z4L2

Can a moderator or DJI forum sdminstrator follow up please?

I know the Carson facility was moved, but that was over a month ago. They received my aircraft over three weeks ago, and has been in "repair" for 11 days. I have contacted by email, online chat and phone. All responses are "sorry, we will try to escalate your case". Is ther any way to have "real-time" contact and communication with the service center. I use the aircraft for survey in my farming buiness and need it back.  Please, any moderator.DJI adminstrator help to follow up.
Thank you.

2017-5-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

The repair facility is aware of your case and is looking to get this addressed ASAP. I do apologize for the inconvenience, but you should see progress in the system soon.
2017-5-2
Use props
HIWEEL
lvl.2
United States

I really wish that is fact. I just got another "automated update" from China saying the same. 11 days and no actual info on progress as to date finished/shipped.
2017-5-2
Use props
HIWEEL
lvl.2
United States

HIWEEL Posted at 2017-5-2 16:06
I really wish that is fact. I just got another "automated update" from China saying the same. 11 days and no actual info on progress as to date finished/shipped.

DJI-Jamie, Well, it may be coincidence - but less than 24 hours after you followed up the aircraft repair was finished. So I will give you the credit!  

2017-5-3
Use props
HIWEEL
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-2 13:49
The repair facility is aware of your case and is looking to get this addressed ASAP. I do apologize for the inconvenience, but you should see progress in the system soon.

DJI-Jamie, Well, it may be coincidence - but less than 24 hours after you followed up the aircraft repair was finished. So I will give you the credit!  

email repaired may 3.jpg
2017-5-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

HIWEEL Posted at 2017-5-3 15:02

It's good to see that it's been sorted, you'll be up and running again in no time.
2017-5-4
Use props
HIWEEL
lvl.2
United States

Thanks again and within an hour got shipping information and they are Expediting Freight for me also.
2017-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules