Inspire will not go to travel mode
1362 7 2017-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dali90
New

Tunisia

My inspire can't go to travel mode after a normal fly please help me its like this video
https://youtu.be/OMub6AyjDnA
https://youtu.be/OMub6AyjDnA
2017-5-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Have you tried performing this on a different surface?
2017-5-2
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Try on a different surface if you can , a hardwood floor works great, also make sure the VPS is enabled . The VPS contols the landing gear and the Travel mode , if it cant get data it will not work .  

If you try the different surface  and still no  joy , check for data on the VPS  from terra firma ( the ground ) up till about 10 feet , you should get good data, if no data or corruptedd  the VPS is broken or a cable is pinched broken  etc. Make sure it is clean as well , a bit of compressed air  ( not to much ) can do the trick , also clean gently the glass optic sensor ( ? ) as well .
The VPS data is located on the very bottom of the Go app screen  and gives the height of the AC from about 10 feet to the ground, if it is not working this feature wont work .
The surface you have with the contrasting paper underneath the VPS  you would think would work BUT I have  seen it where they just get picky for what ever reason . Try a darker contrasing surface, some pilots use the case of the Inspire but I dont like that as the AC can slip off etc.  
If you get into a real pickel and need to get the AC into travle mode  you can do it manually but follow my tutorial so you dont strip the gear .  Do NOT use the tool that come with the kit , the one that looks like a scredriver  ( it is but serves another purpose )  that is used for the RC transmitter  tablet mount screw, for some reason ( myslef included ) when I first got it I thought that what it was for as there is no good descripotion in the manual....How unusual right .......(  sarcasm !! )
Landing Gear Manual Raising and Lowering

donnie

vps.PNG
vps pic.PNG
2017-5-3
Use props
Viper Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 31644 ft
United States

Have you first tried recalibrating the VPS using Assistant?
2017-5-3
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Donnie and Jamie have provided some ideas,  but I would like to add calibrate your IMU using the Go App (cold start up)

Make sure you see the .3 (red) in the VS on the bottom of the App.  

Rich   
2017-5-3
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Any Luck getting this sorted ?

donnie
2017-5-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie