Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Algan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116302 ft
Turkey

hey people,
what do you suggest as cache settings?
last time it said "cache is full" so i make settings to clear the first then cache is full. Is this ok?
2017-5-3
Use props
patman89
lvl.4
Flight distance : 288327 ft
Germany

You can adjust the space which can be used as cache. 2GB is set by default. If you don't want to use more, you can activate "auto clear".
2017-5-3
Use props
iKjell
lvl.3
Flight distance : 583094 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Where have those options been placed now?
I remember setting mine to "Auto Clear", but apparently that setting was reset in some DJI Go update recently, because yesterday I surprisingly got the message "Cache Full", and now I cannot find any settings either on "setting the cache size" or the "Auto Clear" (only "delete").
2017-5-3
Use props
Algan
lvl.4
Turkey

iKjell Posted at 2017-5-3 03:24
Where have those options been placed now?
I remember setting mine to "Auto Clear", but apparently that setting was reset in some DJI Go update recently, because yesterday I surprisingly got the message "Cache Full", and now I cannot find any settings either on "setting the cache size" or the "Auto Clear" (only "delete").

in general settings,
2017-5-3
Use props
iKjell
lvl.3
  • >>>
Norway

Inside the app, right?
In the "Me" section, I have "Settings". In this menu, there is a submenu called "Clear Cache" which gives me the option to choose what Cache I want to delete (Video, Photo etc).
Cannot find the "Aut Clear" anymore...or the size settings.

Using DJI Go 4, v4.0.8(2857) on iOS btw.
2017-5-3
Use props
Algan
lvl.4
Turkey

iKjell Posted at 2017-5-3 04:33
Inside the app, right?
In the "Me" section, I have "Settings". In this menu, there is a submenu called "Clear Cache" which gives me the option to choose what Cache I want to delete (Video, Photo etc).
Cannot find the "Aut Clear" anymore...or the size settings.

well yes inside the app, from the dji mavic s settings(where you see the cam view). up right, general settings, then at the bottom you should see
2017-5-3
Use props
iKjell
lvl.3
  • >>>
Norway

Ahh, yes. Thank you very much!
2017-5-3
Use props
RIMC1234
lvl.3
Flight distance : 227470 ft
Spain

Not sure how the cache works do appreciate some comments. If I have plenty memory. What happens if I set cache to 8 GB instead of GB ? Is better or worse?
2019-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules