Repair going on a month with no response..
605 1 2017-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc8589f80
New
Flight distance : 9347 ft
United States

Case: CAS-516870-S0B4W5

Mavic decided to take off on its own straight up into trees after I'd landed it and put my phone to sleep.

Here's the last thing I saw from my Mavic. I stood up to go pick it up and it took right off, straight into a tree. This happened in mid March, I shipped it out at the end of March with all the details including this picture and the recorded flight video leading up to the landing (successful and light, might I add). A month later, it's been stuck on "
Conducting Damage Assessment"
and I'm going on vacation soon, potentially without my $1200 Mavic (I got the fly more bundle).

To make matters worse, since it's been a month, I'm not even sure what I did with my 64GB MicroSD card. I can't remember if I left it in or took it out. I'm so frustrated at this whole endeavor. I just want to fly my Mavic.
2017-5-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry to have kept you waiting for a long time to receive a quotation, I've reported your case to the local repair team to escalate it for you and send you e-mail soon.
For SD card, I asked them to check it for you as well, will contact you for the information. Thank you for your patience!
2017-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules