SD Card Formatted In Camera But...
3151 9 2015-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rmpoole1302
lvl.1

United States

When I try to import into Lightroom it says no photos found.  I have plugged the card into a tablet and all the pictures are there.  PLEASE HELP!!!!
2015-3-6
Use props
rmpoole1302
lvl.1

United States

Got it figured.  Thanks anyway!!!
2015-3-6
Use props
CrabHawk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7782 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well first take the....Oh ok.
2015-3-6
Use props
rmpoole1302
lvl.1

United States

CrabHawk Posted at 2015-3-7 04:41
Well first take the....Oh ok.

HAHA!!!!  In case this ever happens to anyone else use this to format your SD cards  

https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/
2015-3-6
Use props
still sauck
New

United States

rmpoole1302 Posted at 2015-3-7 05:57
HAHA!!!!  In case this ever happens to anyone else use this to format your SD cards  

https://www ...

Why you still so happy after your SD card is formatted, I think your file or your photos in the SD card is gone to, I just format my SD card too, got no way to format it, I found the website address you gave.( thank you by the way)   but my files IS MISSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I didn't realize that until I open my SD card in my computer, there were many photos I took when I traveled to Barcelona. WTF.......
after I calm myself down, I asked how to recover my photo after I formatted my SD card. for god's sake, there is way, use a recovery tool, they tell me just search one in google, I found a software name Jihosoft file recovery, so I read the guide, and follow the guide to use it,I still not believe my photos just came by now ( it is easy to use the software though )
Here is the Guide that Saved my life How to Retrieve Data from Formatted Memory Card  
Just in case this ever happens to anyone else.
2015-4-23
Use props
still sauck
New

China

rmpoole1302 Posted at 2015-3-7 05:57

https://www ...

Why you still so happy after your SD card is formatted, I think your file or your photos in the SD card is gone to, I just format my SD card too, got no way to format it, I found the website address you gave.( thank you by the way)   but my files IS MISSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I didn't realize that until I open my SD card in my computer, there were many photos I took when I traveled to Barcelona. WTF.......
after I calm myself down, I asked how to recover my photo after I formatted my SD card. for god's sake, there is way, use a recovery tool, they tell me just search one in google, I found a software name Jihosoft file recovery, so I read the guide, and follow the guide to use it,I still not believe my photos just came by now ( it is easy to use the software though )
Here is the Guide that Saved my life How to Retrieve Data from Formatted Memory Card  
Just in case this ever happens to anyone else.
2015-4-23
Use props
AnnGuilbert00
New

United States

Note at this article.
How to Recover Data from SD Memory Card
2016-6-22
Use props
fans83cc1767
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-11-3
Use props
Kamsserty
New

Hong Kong

The phone data are so easy delete or lost , whatever cellphone you are using , what we need to to get an effective way to solve data lost problem as soon as possible ,
2017-5-11
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Something simple right?
2017-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now