Replacement Gimbal video feed panels advice
447 5 2017-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans96c6119d
New
Flight distance : 34537 ft
United Kingdom

The video feed on my phone is just atrocious there's no point even looking at feed during flight because its so laggy and low in quality. Is there any way to improve this by changing the panels on the bird? If so what alternatives would offer the best solution? Any replies and help are much appreciated.

Thanks, James

2017-5-4
Use props
Michgolden
Second Officer
Flight distance : 822851 ft
United States

What mobile device are you using?  Typically it ends up being the device isn't up to the task. Check the requirements needed to run the app and compare them to what you have. You can also shut down other apps running in the background along with putting it into airplane mode and then turning turning wifi back on.
2017-5-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

As previously mentioned, what mobile device are you using and Go app version are you running? Is your firmware up to date?
2017-5-4
Use props
fans96c6119d
New
United Kingdom

Michgolden Posted at 2017-5-4 18:42
What mobile device are you using?  Typically it ends up being the device isn't up to the task. Check the requirements needed to run the app and compare them to what you have. You can also shut down other apps running in the background along with putting it into airplane mode and then turning turning wifi back on.

I'm running it on a decent smart phone its the Nexus 5X, everything is up to date. I had a crash a while ago and replaced the Wifi panels with the original DJI panels in the exact spot they were in before. Is there not any other alternative antenna that would be an upgrade?
2017-5-5
Use props
Da Lata
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1008297 ft

Brazil

fans96c6119d Posted at 2017-5-5 01:12
I'm running it on a decent smart phone its the Nexus 5X, everything is up to date. I had a crash a while ago and replaced the Wifi panels with the original DJI panels in the exact spot they were in before. Is there not any other alternative antenna that would be an upgrade?

Did you read about Magic Power 5? Google it!
2017-5-6
Use props
fans96c6119d
New
United Kingdom

Da Lata Posted at 2017-5-6 02:15
Did you read about Magic Power 5? Google it!

No I'll have a look now, thanks for the help!
2017-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules