Rear wing foot missing
618 2 2017-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mtg138
lvl.2
Flight distance : 491066 ft
United Kingdom

during a flight yesterday in Snakes pass i noticed something appear to fall from my Mavic, which as it's only a week old caused some panic so i brought her back in to find the rear leg on the right hand side has come off.

I checked the remaining rear leg to see how loose they are and they seem to be held on quite tightly.

I've contacted the seller but they are stating it's not covered under their warranty!
Leg.PNG
2017-5-8
Use props
Peter Galbavy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 545377 ft
United Kingdom

I see you are in the EU. I suggest e-mailing support.eu@dji.com using the subject "small part request" and attach more details. They should, hopefully, agree to send you a replacement. This is what I did with my P4 when bits "popped-off".
2017-5-8
Use props
mtg138
lvl.2
Flight distance : 491066 ft
United Kingdom

Peter Galbavy Posted at 2017-5-8 00:57
I see you are in the EU. I suggest e-mailing  using the subject "small part request" and attach more details. They should, hopefully, agree to send you a replacement. This is what I did with my P4 when bits "popped-off".

Thank you for the quick reply, I've contacted them and requested the part.

I'd previously tried online support with DJI and they requested the entire drone be sent back which seems a bit over the top if it is just a plastic foot?
2017-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules