Best recommended/acredited retailer
1018 5 2017-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mark Peak
New
United Kingdom

Ok... So I am in the process of looking to buy an Inspire 2. Hoping to get some sort of package deal/bundle that includes the Zenmuse 4 or 5 camera and am interested to hear the forums opinions on which suppliers have been good to deal with and who offers the most reasonable prices...

Dronesforless.co.uk seem a bit iffy

http://4gadgets-shop.com seems like a fake site

Heliguy.com...  seems decent enough

Interested to hear the forums opinions on which suppliers have been good to deal with etc. etc..
2017-5-9
Use props
allanart
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1050577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I looked around quite a bit and eventually settled on Heliguy and I have to say that I have been very satisfied. I would have no hesitation in recommending them.   
2017-5-9
Use props
Altitude Drones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1488520 ft
United Kingdom

I brought mine from Heliguy and they've been great.
2017-5-9
Use props
Arrow1969
Second Officer
Flight distance : 400577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

allanart Posted at 2017-5-9 06:36
I looked around quite a bit and eventually settled on Heliguy and I have to say that I have been very satisfied. I would have no hesitation in recommending them.

I set up a S900 for a customer of mine last year he purchased a A3 and a Lightbridge 2 from Heliguy on the second fight it crashed sent it back to Heliguy and they accused me of connecting it incorrectly even supplied photographic evidence. (Which turned out to be falls).

When I sent my original photographic evidence of the connections they backed down.

Cheeky B S's were trying it on. Wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.

2017-5-9
Use props
Mark Peak
New
United Kingdom

Thanks for the responses.  Who would you buy from Arrow1969? Anyone you can recommend?
2017-5-9
Use props
Jon Dow
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I just bought my Inspire 2 X5S kit with a second pair of batteries from COPTRZ.  They did my CAA Permissions course a couple of weeks ago too.  Awesome folks, highly recommended.  I've also bought the top package insurance from MoonRock and pay about £83 per month.  
2017-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules