Unnecesary lousy, Panic, beeping sound alarm
685 1 2017-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dronaldo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 606601 ft
United States

I understand the position of DJI regarding the horrible and lousy panic beeping sound in the remote control is that there is no way to changed or disabled.  
I extremely disagree with that.
I think most of the users could agree with me that, the way DJI handle  this alarm does not make any sense, specially in cases like RTH when that crazy and loud sound does not stop until the process is finished or stopped.   That beep brings unnecessary attention to the pilot from the people around, create a sense of panic, like something really bad is happening.  it is ok to be activated but user shoud be able to stop the sound via keypress combinations or a popup message in the phone screen.

DJI should include an option in settings where the user can have the right to disable the beeping at least after 10 seconds of mandatory playing.

DJI please understand that the remote control is in hands of the pilot 99.9% of the time,  I accept the panic sound during critical activities like extremely low battery warnings (<10%), but the beeping is not needed all the way back for RTH process or for regular low battery warnings.
2017-5-12
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

This is a FAQ and there are many threads already discussing the issue like this one: https://forum.dji.com/thread-73615-1-1.html
2017-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules