Mavic shipping
797 8 2017-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans69c40122
lvl.1
Flight distance : 59990 ft
United States

Very excited, as I have pulled the trigger on a Mavic. Ordered Saturday, was notified of shipment by Monday. Faster than I would have expected.

Due to me moving employers relatively soon, I opted not to have the Mavic sent to my office, since I figured it would be 10-15 days before I saw it. So, I opted to have it sent to my house. Thing is, I won't be there to receive it, and they're supposed to deliver tomorrow. I tried calling FedEx to have them hold it at the local store (5 minutes from my house), but it looks like DJI has disabled this option. Why? Once they attempt two days of deliveries, I'll have to drive 30 minutes to the Fedex center, two cities away, to pick it up. This means instead of receiving the Mavic on a Wednesday, I probably won't get it until Friday/Saturday.

Any ideas, or do I just have to roll with it?

2017-5-16
Use props
TrollsSlayer
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-5-16
Use props
FlyingPhotog
lvl.1
United States

TrollsSlayer Posted at 2017-5-16 07:44
I would contact one of the Administrator to see if they can help you with your issue.

Thanks - do you mean forum admin?
2017-5-16
Use props
TrollsSlayer
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-5-16
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Have seen this from time to time here and it's very rigid you may just have to have someone there to pick it up for you. Take a sicky get your Mavic unbox read the manual and take your first flight , it will be the best sicky you ever pulled. Good luck..
2017-5-16
Use props
Eagle_Eye
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4137720 ft
United States

Have someone @ home to sign it for you, leave your ID to that someone and maybe a cert/letter from you that you giving that someone authority to accept delivery on your behalf if that possible.
2017-5-16
Use props
FlyingPhotog
lvl.1
United States

Thanks everyone -- with two professional working adults in the household, nobody can be home or take a sick day just to receive the drone. I PM'd DJI Ken to see if they can do anything. If not, I'll just wait the extra few days and make the hour round-trip drive to the FedEx Hub.
2017-5-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

FlyingPhotog Posted at 2017-5-16 08:41
Thanks everyone -- with two professional working adults in the household, nobody can be home or take a sick day just to receive the drone. I PM'd DJI Ken to see if they can do anything. If not, I'll just wait the extra few days and make the hour round-trip drive to the FedEx Hub.

Could you please provide me with your order number?
I'll help to find out if there's anything I can do for you.
2017-5-17
Use props
FlyingPhotog
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-17 01:30
Could you please provide me with your order number?
I'll help to find out if there's anything I can do for you.

Thanks - sent you a PM.
2017-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules