1810 6 2017-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Henrik Olsen
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2042385 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

You might think that color correction is too difficult to learn and you will be better off with the standard footage from the done. Trust me, the process is super easy with the use of LUT’s or look up tables It’s well worth spending a little time on post processing getting a far better result.

In this Tutorial you can see how easy you can color grade your footage with LUT’s in Davinci Resolve 14 and make it look really PRO.  

2017-5-16
Use props
thehippoz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

Aye, funny is the guys footage is all out of focus. How can you take him seriously lol
2017-5-16
Use props
Henrik Olsen
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Denmark

thehippoz Posted at 2017-5-16 11:59
Aye, funny is the guys footage is all out of focus. How can you take him seriously lol

Well that happens, we are all learning.

Thank you for constructive critique
2017-5-24
Use props
BluesDragon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 634291 ft
United States

Thanks! Very helpful for someone, like myself, that is new to the video editing aspect of the Mavic Pro experience.
2017-5-24
Use props
thehippoz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

Henrik Olsen Posted at 2017-5-24 04:47
Well that happens, we are all learning.

Thank you for constructive critique

Oh is that your channel? I tend to skip when I watch video to see end results. Sorry about that didn't mean to come off like the color grading info wasn't good.
2017-5-24
Use props
jdp1989
lvl.1
Hong Kong

This is a useful video, thank you very much
2017-5-24
Use props
Henrik Olsen
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Denmark

thehippoz Posted at 2017-5-24 08:05
Oh is that your channel? I tend to skip when I watch video to see end results. Sorry about that didn't mean to come off like the color grading info wasn't good.

ok fair enough ;-) I make tons of mistakes learning to produce videos, but hopefully getting better along the way.
2017-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules